User Reviews for Zithromax

Learn more about Zithromax.

Zithromax Rating Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 87 medications used in the treatment of Chlamydia Infection.

Reviews for Zithromax to treat Chlamydia Infection

"I received the medication this morning in 2 x 500mg tablets after a call in from the doctor, even with protection I caught chlamydia recently! Absolutely no pain or discomfort except pure bloating. Had a pub lunch and beer for lunch with no issues... 8 hrs after taking I'm now consuming a glass of wine as heading out for a birthday, bloating a lot worse and it has gone straight to my head but no dramas as yet... will try and keep of the shots tonight though!"

nickY_nick (taken for less than 1 month) July 29, 2016

"Soooo, I get a call saying I need to get checked, and of course I'm all butt hurt because I've had like one fling in my whole life and of course it's the only guy I didn't use protection with. So I go in, I get tested. I get the results. It's chlyamidia. My doctor prescribes me the drink powder and honestly, taking the medicine was terrible because the powder doesn't desolve all the way so I had to keep refilling my glass. I gagged a lot so just be careful with it. I ate right after I took it and it took about 30 minutes for the stomach cramps to start in. They were pretty uncomfortable, but I didn't get diarrhea just the cramps. It's not great, but I mean. It's the price I pay. Just gonna sleep it off. And probably never have sex again."

BornAgainVirgin (taken for less than 1 month) May 26, 2016

"Was prescribed one dose over the course of one day, took 4 pills of 250mg after a light lunch, and had nausea and mild stomach pains/upset. Lying down did not alleviate the discomfort and threw up 3 hours later. Called up my doctor to check if I needed to take another dose but he said my body would have absorbed the pills by then. Still experiencing mild stomach pains but nausea is mostly gone now."

Mkayla16 December 14, 2015

"I'm 17 and live in Australia at first I thought I just had a UTI but boy was I wrong, a urine test, tested positive for chlamydia, telling my boyfriend was the worst of it and now he thinks I cheated on him... (and didn't and never would) but I've only been sexual active with 3 other guys and I've ALWAYS used protection with them and the reason me and my current bf didn't use protection was because we didn't have any (dumb I know) but now I'm suffering so much pain in my stomach and I can hardly move and I'm terrified to tell my mum about it! God this better work"

Lee Lee 6987 (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2015

"Took the 4 capsules by mouth at once and within 40 minutes I am having CHRONIC stomach pain, EXTREME nausea and 2 trips within 15 minutes to the toilet with diarrhea. I rarely ever feel side effects to any medication I%u2019ve ever taken and this hurts like the dickens. I have yet to actually throw up but I am using all the power in me not to so I can make sure the medication stays in my system to cure the infection. If this does cure the infection like it should then it%u2019ll be worth it. This is the most miserable I%u2019ve ever felt, and if I throw up I hop, hop here comes bathroom trip number 3."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2014

"It doesn't taste like anything when I took it. But I eat a meal with it and drink a glass of water/milk like it suggests. I've taken this medication three times. Each time it makes my stomach hurt and I feel very nauseous. I also get sweaty and have bad diarrhea within in an hour or two. It clears the infection up well though."

NastyNastyE (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2013

"I used the 1 dose pack that has to be mixed in 60 ml of water worked great!"

Calyn (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2013

"Diarrhea after 3 hours of taking it. Bad nausea for quite awhile along with general feeling of being run down. It was hard to eat. I did keep it down. It was 1000mg."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2012