User Reviews for Aspirin

Also known as: Acetylsalicylic Acid, Acuprin 81, Arthritis Foundation Pain Reliever, Arthritis Pain, Ascriptin, Ascriptin Enteric, Ascriptin Maximum Strength, Aspergum, Aspi-Cor, Aspir 81, Aspir-Low, Aspirin Lite Coat, Aspirin Low Strength, Aspiritab, Aspirtab, Bayer Advanced Aspirin, Bayer Aspirin, Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Plus, Bayer Aspirin Regimen, Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage, Bayer Children's Aspirin, Bayer Women's Aspirin With Calcium, Buffasal, Buffered Aspirin, Bufferin, Bufferin Arthritis Strength, Bufferin Extra Strength, Bufferin Low Dose, Buffex, Durlaza, Easprin, Ecotrin, Ecotrin Adult Low Strength, Ecotrin Maximum Strength, Ecpirin, Empirin, Entaprin, Entercote, Extra Strength Bayer, Fasprin, Genacote, Gennin-FC, Genprin, Halfprin, Heartline, Litecoat Aspirin, Low Dose ASA, Medi-Seltzer, Migralex, Miniprin, Minitabs, Norwich Aspirin, Sloprin, St. Joseph 81 mg Aspirin Enteric Safety-Coated, St. Joseph 81 mg Chewable Aspirin, St. Joseph Aspirin, Stanback Analgesic, Therapy Bayer, Tri-Buffered Aspirin, YSP Aspirin, Zero-Order Release, ZORprin …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Aspirin.

Reviews for Aspirin to treat Osteoarthritis

"Aspirin suits me best because I do not suffer from H-Pylori,otherwise,it may cause ulcers although Lansoprasol or Omepresol can prevent the stomach issues. The reason that Aspirin is best is because it helps along with Vit C and Omega 3 to lubricate the joints which is essential for painless movement. I sometimes inter-change with Ibuprofen which because it is coated lasts longer than Aspirin but I have no knowledge of Naproxen."

Iory (taken for 10 years or more) November 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have found that aspirin has been an amazing help with the arthritis pain that I have dealt with over the years. I don%u2019t know what got into me to give aspirin a try but am I ever glad that I did! I had thought that naproxen was the best I could do for pain using over the counter medicines since it had been a prescription drug at the time it was prescribed for me for this several years ago. However, at least for my shoulder pain problem, it has been the other way around. "

Anonymous January 23, 2012