User Reviews for Aspirin to treat Osteoarthritis

Also known as: Ecotrin, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Aspir 81, Fasprin, Ascriptin, Bufferin, Arthritis Pain, Bayer Aspirin, Bayer Aspirin Regimen, Halfprin, Aspergum, Aspirin Lite Coat, Aspir-Low, Ecotrin Adult Low Strength, Empirin, Aspirin Low Strength, Bayer Children's Aspirin, Ascriptin Enteric, Ascriptin Maximum Strength, Arthritis Foundation Pain Reliever, Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage, Aspi-Cor, Aspirtab, Bufferin Low Dose, Medi-Seltzer, Easprin, St. Joseph 81 mg Chewable Aspirin, Aspiritab, Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Plus, Buffered Aspirin, Buffex, Durlaza, Ecotrin Maximum Strength, Entercote, Extra Strength Bayer, Genacote, Gennin-FC, Genprin, Tri-Buffered Aspirin, Entaprin, Bufferin Arthritis Strength, Bufferin Extra Strength, Norwich Aspirin, Acuprin 81 St. Joseph 81 mg Aspirin Enteric Safety-Coated Ecpirin Bayer Women's Aspirin With Calcium Miniprin Migralex Heartline Bayer Advanced Aspirin Buffasal …show all brand names

Reviews for Aspirin

Idaho · Taken for 10 years or more October 5, 2019

“I have been taking 3-325 mg enteric aspirin tablets in the am and pm for 30 years That is 975 mgs per dose. When I have to go off aspirin for surgery, my hands get seriously inflamed and stiff and painful. I have never had any stomach problems with enteric aspirin. Recently, aspirin has become hard to find in large quantities like Costco and Walgreens used to sell. In small quantities, it costs 3 times as much per tablet. Please, somebody return to selling it in large economy sizes.”

Iory · Taken for 10 years or more November 16, 2017

“Aspirin suits me best because I do not suffer from H-Pylori,otherwise,it may cause ulcers although Lansoprasol or Omepresol can prevent the stomach issues. The reason that Aspirin is best is because it helps along with Vit C and Omega 3 to lubricate the joints which is essential for painless movement. I sometimes inter-change with Ibuprofen which because it is coated lasts longer than Aspirin but I have no knowledge of Naproxen.”

Anonymous January 23, 2012

“I have found that aspirin has been an amazing help with the arthritis pain that I have dealt with over the years. I don%u2019t know what got into me to give aspirin a try but am I ever glad that I did! I had thought that naproxen was the best I could do for pain using over the counter medicines since it had been a prescription drug at the time it was prescribed for me for this several years ago. However, at least for my shoulder pain problem, it has been the other way around. ”

Learn more about Osteoarthritis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)