User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine to treat Muscle Pain

Also known as: Orphengesic Forte

Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine has an average rating of 7.2 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 64% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine Rating Summary

7.2/10 average rating

Compare all 160 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine

Chilicat January 15, 2020

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “Although I rarely suffer back pain I lifted something incorrectly. The pain in lower back was instant and all the muscles in that area became inflamed. Any movement was unbearable. Dr examined me and determined the problem and prescribed this medication and told to rest. I took a dose of two Norgesic straight away and went to bed sleeping for most of the day (they have a sedative affect on me). Next day I was able to get out of bed by myself. Continued taking as prescribed the following day and by day 3 pain completely gone muscles relaxed, no longer inflamed so ceased medication. For me these meds performed a miracle.”

PainManagement July 6, 2019

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “For many years, wake up 2-3 hours after going to bed with really bad back pain. Had tried chiropractors, massage, yoga and stretches, inversion table, mersyndol forte, and NSAIDS. Not sure what is causing the pain, I suspect Ankolysing Spondilitis. Since taking norgesic, I can sleep 6-8 hours continously. Very little side effects. Not sure yet if this is going to be an ongoing thing but at least I am getting sleep like I haven't experienced in some 20 years or more.”

Tony · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 6, 2019

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I start taking this medicine when I was 36 year of age for about 3 years but really did not notice any side effects. Then I stop for 28 years and now starting to get back this problem so I am back to try it again. I read most of the comment about the side effects but after all there is no medicine without side effect at some level. Also I think this goes with the age and the life style. I don't take any medicine at all I always go for herbs over tablet normally. I am starting now with only 2 tablets a day and going to see the results and if it needs I am going to increase the dosage.”

Zee · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2020

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I was prescribed to take Norgesic Forte to relieve my tension headache and neck/shoulder pain. I took it 3x a day but I stopped because I felt weakness on my arms and thighs and legs after 3 days. My headache was relieved though my neck and shoulders and back still hurt sometimes. I also experienced excessive sweating while taking Norgesic Forte.”

Bendersbest · Taken for 10 years or more February 18, 2015

“The Dr prescribed Norgesic Forte for my migraines and as soon as I get the "aura" I take a pill and NEVER get the migraine. It is my SILVER BULLET. You MUST intercept the migraine as soon as you know you are getting one. If you wait until you have it, it doesn't do much good.”

Rog · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 13, 2019

“I have got all side effects listed on here. I not recommended this medicine it does nothing for pain. In fact it makes worse I ended up in hospital with bad stomach issues and other complicated issues and bad heart rates and caused more pain everywhere. I have been suffering from cervical stenosis now got stomach problems. Issues because this medicine does not work on pain except cause more elsewhere”

dawnny November 30, 2009

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I tried a lot of medicines but these pills really take the pain away.”

ElayneZ May 22, 2015

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “Used norgesic as needed for 40 years for muscle spasms and muscle aches. Worked wonderful! Have found nothing as effective since they stopped making norgesic!”

Anonymous June 6, 2015

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I found this in Amman Jordan while traveling. The first thing I found that helps migraine symptoms. Can't find it in USA.”

Benzo · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2018

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I was eating these like candy and they did nothing what so ever.Got some diazepam & instant relief.I know that all drugs effect all people in different ways.”

kel23 November 7, 2017

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I experience shortness of breath and headache.”