User Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine

7.2
Muscle Spasm

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine

Zee · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2020

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I was prescribed to take Norgesic Forte to relieve my tension headache and neck/shoulder pain. I took it 3x a day but I stopped because I felt weakness on my arms and thighs and legs after 3 days. My headache was relieved though my neck and shoulders and back still hurt sometimes. I also experienced excessive sweating while taking Norgesic Forte.”

Chronic Shoulder Pain All Year · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2020

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “Norgesic was prescribed to me a few times when I had to get medication acutely when I was out of town, etc, where they don't give you the "real medications". As one would expect, it's an OTC relaxant comparable to like, paracetamol in pain killers. It won't do much at all if you are used to the hard stuff. But no abuse value, hardly any sides. It be okay for mild cases.”

Chilicat January 15, 2020

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “Although I rarely suffer back pain I lifted something incorrectly. The pain in lower back was instant and all the muscles in that area became inflamed. Any movement was unbearable. Dr examined me and determined the problem and prescribed this medication and told to rest. I took a dose of two Norgesic straight away and went to bed sleeping for most of the day (they have a sedative affect on me). Next day I was able to get out of bed by myself. Continued taking as prescribed the following day and by day 3 pain completely gone muscles relaxed, no longer inflamed so ceased medication. For me these meds performed a miracle.”

PainManagement July 6, 2019

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “For many years, wake up 2-3 hours after going to bed with really bad back pain. Had tried chiropractors, massage, yoga and stretches, inversion table, mersyndol forte, and NSAIDS. Not sure what is causing the pain, I suspect Ankolysing Spondilitis. Since taking norgesic, I can sleep 6-8 hours continously. Very little side effects. Not sure yet if this is going to be an ongoing thing but at least I am getting sleep like I haven't experienced in some 20 years or more.”

Anonymous June 22, 2010

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “I do not tolerate any medications. I have 5 herniated discs and this is the only thing I can take that works. It works, a bit hard on the stomach though. I would suggest yogurt to help your stomach and do not drink any coffee! A Great Medication for those that cannot take strong medicine.”

darkquantum™ · Taken for less than 1 month February 28, 2016

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “I tryed norgesic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. It was for a bad muscle spasm im my back, was hard to breathe. I swear norgesic is a placebo.It did nothing at all for me...Nothing. Worked as paracetamol at best dose no better imo. Told the doctor of my opinion and was given Valium (diazepam) 5mg. That worked amazingly. I felt it working the whole time. With the valium it took me 2 weeks to recover. Im EXTREMELY surprised to see so many people say norgesic it worked for them, But glad it did. I don't usually give feedback /- however I truly don't think this compound works.”

Tony · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 6, 2019

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I start taking this medicine when I was 36 year of age for about 3 years but really did not notice any side effects. Then I stop for 28 years and now starting to get back this problem so I am back to try it again. I read most of the comment about the side effects but after all there is no medicine without side effect at some level. Also I think this goes with the age and the life style. I don't take any medicine at all I always go for herbs over tablet normally. I am starting now with only 2 tablets a day and going to see the results and if it needs I am going to increase the dosage.”

Bendersbest · Taken for 10 years or more February 18, 2015

For Muscle Pain: “The Dr prescribed Norgesic Forte for my migraines and as soon as I get the "aura" I take a pill and NEVER get the migraine. It is my SILVER BULLET. You MUST intercept the migraine as soon as you know you are getting one. If you wait until you have it, it doesn't do much good.”

Rog · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 13, 2019

For Muscle Pain: “I have got all side effects listed on here. I not recommended this medicine it does nothing for pain. In fact it makes worse I ended up in hospital with bad stomach issues and other complicated issues and bad heart rates and caused more pain everywhere. I have been suffering from cervical stenosis now got stomach problems. Issues because this medicine does not work on pain except cause more elsewhere”

Jai · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 23, 2018

For Muscle Spasm: “I used this in the past for migraines and it worked very good. Then they stopped making it. Is it available again? That would be wonderful! I was on it for probably 7 years before they discontinued making it. I am going to try and get as separate ingredients if I can't find it. I heard you can get the aspirin and caffeine together as one pill and I will get the orphenadrine on its own. By taking them together that should work.”

dawnny November 30, 2009

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I tried a lot of medicines but these pills really take the pain away.”

bajarman1 June 7, 2011

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “This is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I have been trying to find it at a pharmacy since March and no one has it. Please do not discontinue it.”

nor one January 11, 2011

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “this is the best I've used nothing works as well...and believe me I tried a few.”

Lebowski November 25, 2009

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “Not nearly as "masking" as Lortab or Vicodin, but measurably close. It's definitely noticeable that caffeine exists among the ingredients, too. I've felt fairly pain free since taking this medicine.”

Annie May 28, 2018

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “I thought I'll die with this drug because it can make your body weak . I can't hardly move. I won't take this drug again!”

ElayneZ May 22, 2015

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “Used norgesic as needed for 40 years for muscle spasms and muscle aches. Worked wonderful! Have found nothing as effective since they stopped making norgesic!”

Anonymous June 6, 2015

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I found this in Amman Jordan while traveling. The first thing I found that helps migraine symptoms. Can't find it in USA.”

Anonymous November 19, 2010

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: “Fast acting. Works every time.”

Benzo · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2018

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I was eating these like candy and they did nothing what so ever.Got some diazepam & instant relief.I know that all drugs effect all people in different ways.”

kel23 November 7, 2017

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: “I experience shortness of breath and headache.”

Tttt November 25, 2019

For Muscle Spasm: “My side effects from aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine are itching and panic attack but eased the pain a bit. I can’t take the reaction might get Valium”