User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine

Also known as: Norgesic, Norgesic Forte, Orphengesic, Orphengesic Forte

Learn more about Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine.

Muscle Pain 4 reviews 346 medications

9.3
Muscle Spasm 6 reviews 55 medications

Summary of Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine reviews 10 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "I tryed norgesic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. It was for a bad muscle spasm im my back, was hard to breathe. I swear norgesic is a placebo.It did nothing at all for me...Nothing. Worked as paracetamol at best dose no better imo. Told the doctor of my opinion and was given Valium (diazepam) 5mg. That worked amazingly. I felt it working the whole time. With the valium it took me 2 weeks to recover. Im EXTREMELY surprised to see so many people say norgesic it worked for them, But glad it did. I don't usually give feedback /- however I truly don't think this compound works."

darkquantum™ (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2016

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: "I found this in Amman Jordan while traveling. The first thing I found that helps migraine symptoms. Can't find it in USA."

Anonymous June 6, 2015

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: "Used norgesic as needed for 40 years for muscle spasms and muscle aches. Worked wonderful! Have found nothing as effective since they stopped making norgesic!"

ElayneZ May 22, 2015

For Muscle Pain: "The Dr prescribed Norgesic Forte for my migraines and as soon as I get the "aura" I take a pill and NEVER get the migraine. It is my SILVER BULLET. You MUST intercept the migraine as soon as you know you are getting one. If you wait until you have it, it doesn't do much good."

Bendersbest (taken for 10 years or more) February 18, 2015

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "This is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I have been trying to find it at a pharmacy since March and no one has it. Please do not discontinue it."

bajarman1 June 7, 2011

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "this is the best I've used nothing works as well...and believe me I tried a few."

nor one January 11, 2011

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "Fast acting. Works every time."

Anonymous November 19, 2010

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "I do not tolerate any medications. I have 5 herniated discs and this is the only thing I can take that works. It works, a bit hard on the stomach though. I would suggest yogurt to help your stomach and do not drink any coffee! A Great Medication for those that cannot take strong medicine."

Anonymous June 22, 2010

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Pain: "I tried a lot of medicines but these pills really take the pain away."

dawnny November 30, 2009

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine) for Muscle Spasm: "Not nearly as "masking" as Lortab or Vicodin, but measurably close. It's definitely noticeable that caffeine exists among the ingredients, too. I've felt fairly pain free since taking this medicine."

Lebowski November 25, 2009