User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine to treat Muscle Spasm

Also known as: Orphengesic Forte

Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Spasm. 56% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.

Aspirin/caffeine/orphenadrine Rating Summary

7.0/10 average rating

Compare all 26 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine

Anonymous June 22, 2010

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I do not tolerate any medications. I have 5 herniated discs and this is the only thing I can take that works. It works, a bit hard on the stomach though. I would suggest yogurt to help your stomach and do not drink any coffee! A Great Medication for those that cannot take strong medicine.”

darkquantum™ · Taken for less than 1 month February 28, 2016

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I tryed norgesic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. It was for a bad muscle spasm im my back, was hard to breathe. I swear norgesic is a placebo.It did nothing at all for me...Nothing. Worked as paracetamol at best dose no better imo. Told the doctor of my opinion and was given Valium (diazepam) 5mg. That worked amazingly. I felt it working the whole time. With the valium it took me 2 weeks to recover. Im EXTREMELY surprised to see so many people say norgesic it worked for them, But glad it did. I don't usually give feedback /- however I truly don't think this compound works.”

Jai · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 23, 2018

“I used this in the past for migraines and it worked very good. Then they stopped making it. Is it available again? That would be wonderful! I was on it for probably 7 years before they discontinued making it. I am going to try and get as separate ingredients if I can't find it. I heard you can get the aspirin and caffeine together as one pill and I will get the orphenadrine on its own. By taking them together that should work.”

Chronic Shoulder Pain All Year · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2020

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “Norgesic was prescribed to me a few times when I had to get medication acutely when I was out of town, etc, where they don't give you the "real medications". As one would expect, it's an OTC relaxant comparable to like, paracetamol in pain killers. It won't do much at all if you are used to the hard stuff. But no abuse value, hardly any sides. It be okay for mild cases.”

bajarman1 June 7, 2011

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “This is the only medicine that will get rid of my migraines. I have been trying to find it at a pharmacy since March and no one has it. Please do not discontinue it.”

nor one January 11, 2011

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “this is the best I've used nothing works as well...and believe me I tried a few.”

Lebowski November 25, 2009

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “Not nearly as "masking" as Lortab or Vicodin, but measurably close. It's definitely noticeable that caffeine exists among the ingredients, too. I've felt fairly pain free since taking this medicine.”

Annie May 28, 2018

Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “I thought I'll die with this drug because it can make your body weak . I can't hardly move. I won't take this drug again!”

Anonymous November 19, 2010

Norgesic Forte (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine): “Fast acting. Works every time.”

Tttt November 25, 2019

“My side effects from aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine are itching and panic attack but eased the pain a bit. I can’t take the reaction might get Valium”

Learn more about Muscle Spasm