Daypro Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Daypro (oxaprozin) is a member of the Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs drug class and is commonly used for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This Daypro price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Daypro oral tablet 600 mg is around $98 for a supply of 14 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Daypro is available, see oxaprozin prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Daypro Coupons and Rebates
Daypro offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Daypro
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Daypro (oxaprozin)
Provider: Pfizer Savings Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program provides uninsured patients with savings on their prescriptions at the pharmacy. Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance support, copay assistance, and medicines for free. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284)
- Daypro (oxaprozin)
More about Daypro (oxaprozin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (3)