User Reviews for Daypro

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Summary of Daypro reviews 6.2 4 reviews

Reviews for Daypro

Lisakze · Taken for less than 1 month May 25, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Made me way too dizzy, just couldn't handle the dizziness."

Anonymous May 31, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "It's great for the joints and does make it feel better, almost like the joints are floating on gel. The bad side of it is that it doesn't help with other pain you may have. So your only option for that is Tylenol."

Anonymous March 4, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have been using Daypro for 15 months for rheumatoid arthritis. I have arthritis in my wrists, neck and I need a knee replacement. Daypro has helped about 80%"

Prudence January 24, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "I'm 73 and need a knee replacement. While I am waiting for it I am using Daypro. It's great for me. I was having a lot of pain at night and this helps during the day as well as night. I'm not jittery or "hung over" in the morning and yet I can sleep. Great."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)