Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 11, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 57344-095
(in each caplet)
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep aid|
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc. (181192162)|
More about acetaminophen / diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 59 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets (Sleep)
- Other brands
- Tylenol PM, Headache Relief PM, Percogesic Original Strength, Percogesic Extra Strength, ... +3 more