ZA-35 37.5 mg (Venlafaxine Extended Release 37.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "ZA-35 37.5 mg" is Gray & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 37.5 mg. It is manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; depression; anxiety; anxiety and stress (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ZA-35 37.5 mg
- 37.5 mg
- Gray & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ethyl acrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0121||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1336 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.