ZA 11 40 mg (Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg)
Pill imprint ZA 11 40 mg has been identified as Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; helicobacter pylori infection; gastritis/duodenitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ZA 11 40 mg
- 40 mg
- Purple / White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue No. 1
hypromellose phthalate (31% phthalate, 170 cst)
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Red No. 3
FD&C Green No. 3
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 117 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.