WW965 (Lamotrigine 150 mg)
Pill with imprint WW965 is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 150 mg. It is supplied by West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy; anxiety (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WW965
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 839 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.