WW 277 (Lithium 450 mg)
This pill with imprint "WW 277" is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Lithium carbonate extended release 450 mg. It is manufactured by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; depression; borderline personality disorder; schizoaffective disorder; cyclothymic disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 450 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 277
- 450 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- alginic acid
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lithium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 243 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Lithium controlled-release and extended-release tablets
- Lithium syrup
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.