West-ward 785 (Aspirin, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
This pill with imprint "West-ward 785" is White, Round and has been identified as Aspirin, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is manufactured by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of migraine; pain; headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- West-ward 785
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 80 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Butalbital,Aspirin and Caffeine (FDA)
- Butalbital,Aspirin and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital, Aspirin, and Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.