U-S LMT 25 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
Pill with imprint U-S LMT 25 is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; anxiety; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U-S LMT 25
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 863 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.