TEVA 5294 (Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint TEVA 5294 is Purple / White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole delayed-release 40 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; helicobacter pylori infection; gastritis/duodenitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 5294
- TEVA 5294
- 40 mg
- Purple / White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 132 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.