TEVA 5294 (Omeprazole Delayed-Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint TEVA 5294 is Purple / White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed-Release 40 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; indigestion and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 5294
- TEVA 5294
- 40 mg
- Purple / White
- 19.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferrosoferric oxide, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s), methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a, polyethylene glycol 6000, potassium hydroxide, povidone k30, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, corn starch, sucrose, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 248 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.