TEVA 5005 (Amlodipine besylate, hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan medoxomil 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint TEVA 5005 has been identified as Amlodipine besylate, hydrochlorothiazide and olmesartan medoxomil 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 20 mg.
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan 5 mg / 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/olmesartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and olmesartan
- Olmesartan, amlodipine, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Tribenzor
- Olmesartan Medoxomil, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.