TARO LMT 100 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LMT 100 has been identified as Lamotrigine 100 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder; epilepsy; anxiety (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- TARO LMT 100
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0228||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|33261-0648||Aidarex Pharmacuticals, LLC (repackager)|
|60429-0775||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 694 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.