RX 496 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 750 mg / 7.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "RX 496" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 750 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RX 496
- 750 mg / 7.5 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Submitted by: ThunderMage
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 699 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.