PC12 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint PC12 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd..
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 325 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PC12
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan), Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.