User Reviews for Acetaminophen/phenylephrine

Also known as: Tylenol Sinus + Headache Day, Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain, Contac Cold + Flu (Day Formula), Sinus Congestion and Pain Daytime Cool Ice, Tylenol Plus Children's Cold & Stuffy Nose, Suphedrine PE Sinus Headache, Vicks QlearQuil Daytime Sinus & Congestion, Robitussin Peak Cold Nasal Relief, Excedrin Sinus Headache, Dilotab II, D-Time Sinus, Day Relief Sinus PE, Congespirin Aspirin Free, Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain, Vicks Sinex Daytime Sinutab Sinus Maximum Strength …show all brand names

Sinus Symptoms 8.3

Reviews for Acetaminophen/phenylephrine

LIL BLUE EYES · Taken for less than 1 month January 29, 2020

Dilotab II (acetaminophen / phenylephrine) for Sinus Symptoms: “I have taken prescription meds for over a month and over the counter Meds .. and non of them ever worked. I stopped at a convenience store and the cashier told me about Dilotab .So I bought a package just to try .. and oh WOW did It ever work on my sinuses. This is the only thing I take now. I will drive as far as I have to, just to get some Dilotab. Best thing you could ever take.”

Teachmo · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2019

Dilotab II (acetaminophen / phenylephrine) for Sinus Symptoms: “I was experiencing sinus problems for two weeks. I took Zyrtec, Benadryl, and other products that did not help. A friend of mine told me to go to QT to get a package of Dilotab. OMG I can finally wake up without a headache, my nose and chest is finally breathing. This works great for me.”

LightY · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 6, 2018

For Sinus Symptoms: “Works well for the nasal part of relief, but doesn't last. Also need to take Extra Strength Excedrin with this because this doesn't work strong enough on the headache aspect. Overall recommended.”

unresolved July 13, 2014

Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain (acetaminophen / phenylephrine) for Sinus Symptoms: “Good for easing pain but wears off quickly. No specific help in treatment as symptoms return quickly. I guess it depends on initial cause.”

Souby · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 11, 2012

Excedrin Sinus Headache (acetaminophen / phenylephrine) for Headache: “This is the only medicine over the counter or prescribed by my doctor that clears up my sinus headache without making me drowsy. Usually within 15 minutes there is relief.”

Anonymous January 28, 2009

“The absolute only sinus headache medicine that is guaranteed to work on my sinus headaches every single time.”