MYLAN 5222 MYLAN 5222 (Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 5222 MYLAN 5222 has been identified as Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; gastritis/duodenitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MYLAN 5222 MYLAN 5222
- 40 mg
- Blue / Green
- 21.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0271||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 119 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.