Logo 1113 Logo 1113 (Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release 180 mg)
This pill with imprint "Logo 1113 Logo 1113" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release 180 mg. It is manufactured by Actavis Elizabeth LLC.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; high blood pressure; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 180 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about diltiazem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 87 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.