User Reviews for Edoxaban

Also known as: Savaysa

Edoxaban has an average rating of 3.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Edoxaban reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

Atrial Fibrillation   4.0
Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation   1.0
Summary of Edoxaban reviews 3.0 3 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 1, 2018

Savaysa (edoxaban) for Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation: “It helped thin my blood during my afib. But the side effects of this medication where to life threatening. Bleeding from my lungs was my side effect.”

Erik179 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 25, 2018

For Atrial Fibrillation: “Have had AF (atrial fibrillation) since Aortic Valve changed in 2011, age 65, I feel great , only mild AF at night Now have a leaking Mitral Valve age 72 Still feel great, but get a bit tired Doctor persuaded me to go onto Anticoagulants due to Stroke risk. So now on Edoxaban, they wanted me to start Warfarin which I was not interested in. So far no side effects 2 months on Seem to pass water, more water at night. No aches and pains , no bleeding, some bruising at start of taking this. After reading all the feedback on the other Anticoagulants, which are appalling, I feel I may be lucky with this, otherwise will come off this and go back to the Baby Aspirin which i used to take, but won't help with a stroke with A.F. Also take milled flax seeds, large serving spoon a day, Turmeric 600 tabs , and Garlic 1000mg tab Recently had 8 weeks Radiotherapy, advanced Prostrate Cancer, Still feel great, Just back from Benidorm”

peppercleo April 3, 2017

Savaysa (edoxaban) for Atrial Fibrillation: “I was scheduled for Cardio Version to treat A-Fib. I stopped taking 48 hours before the procedure. I was told the treatment would take 2 hours and I must lie flat for a total of 4 hours. Well, 10 1/2 hours later, I was still lying flat from severe bleeding in my bladder - not even where the incision was made. I was allowed to go home the next day. The doctor's PA told me to start back up right away on Savaysa to prevent a stroke. I did even though I disagreed. In less than 6 weeks I began to have double vision and lost the use of my left leg. My husband insisted I go to the emergency room. Long story short, brain scan found two bleeding brain masses & I was flown to a Hospital in Phoenix where I remained 8 days”