HH 349 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg)
Pill with imprint HH 349 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HH 349
- HH 349
- 25 mg / 320 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Diovan HCT
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.