AZ012 (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
This pill with imprint "AZ012" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen 500 mg. It is manufactured by United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company.
Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of pain; muscle pain; sciatica; fever; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 500 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen capsules
- Acetaminophen chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen dispersible tablets
- More... (10)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.