60 E655 (Morphine sulfate SR 60 mg)
Pill imprint 60 E655 has been identified as Morphine sulfate SR 60 mg.
Morphine is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Morphine 60 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 60 E655
- 60 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0405||Amerisource Health Services|
More about morphine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 278 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Morphine concentrate
- Morphine extended-release capsules
- Morphine immediate-release
- Morphine immediate-release tablets
- More... (8)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.