5014 G (Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint 5014 G has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; nephrotic syndrome; edema; heart failure; ascites and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 5014 G
- 25 mg / 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium sulfate
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-0502||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
More about hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone
- Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Aldactazide
- Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Spironolactone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.