4839 V (Acetaminophen-Oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 4839 V has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4839 V
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
pregelatinized corn starch
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0614||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 518 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Solution
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen extended-release tablets
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen solution
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.