Drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium DS and simvastatin
|Naproxen Sodium DS (naproxen)|
Interactions between your drugs
Naproxen Sodium DS
A total of 486 drugs (1926 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Naproxen Sodium DS.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Simvastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Simvastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.