Drug Interactions between Motrin and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Motrin (ibuprofen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Motrin and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Motrin is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|