Drug Interactions between ibuprofen and Otrivin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Otrivin (xylometazoline nasal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ibuprofen and Otrivin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 53 drugs are known to interact with Otrivin.
- Otrivin is in the drug class nasal antihistamines and decongestants.
- Otrivin is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|