Drug Interactions between Ibuprofen PMR and lorazepam
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Ibuprofen PMR (ibuprofen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Ibuprofen PMR and lorazepam. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 351 drugs are known to interact with Ibuprofen PMR.
- Ibuprofen pmr is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Ibuprofen pmr is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Lorazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics.
- Lorazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lorazepam
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of LORazepam such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with LORazepam. Do not use more than the recommended dose of LORazepam, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|