Drug interactions between Gaviscon-2 and ibuprofen
|Gaviscon-2 (alginic acid/aluminum hydroxide/magnesium trisilicate)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 413 drugs (2599 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Gaviscon-2.
- Gaviscon-2 is in the drug class antacids.
- Gaviscon-2 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.