Drug interactions between Calcium 600 D and gabapentin
|Calcium 600 D (calcium/vitamin d)|
Interactions between your drugs
Calcium 600 D
A total of 435 drugs (2655 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Calcium 600 D.
- Calcium 600 D is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Calcium 600 D is used to treat the following conditions:
- Gabapentin is a member of the drug class gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs.
- Gabapentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Benign Essential Tremor
- Bipolar Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hot Flashes
- Lhermitte's Sign
- Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced
- Neuropathic Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Transverse Myelitis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: gabapentin
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of gabapentin such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with gabapentin. Do not use more than the recommended dose of gabapentin, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.