Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 31, 2020.
Generic name: LIFITEGRAST 50mg in 1mL
Dosage form: ophthalmic solution
Instill one drop of Xiidra twice daily (approximately 12 hours apart) into each eye using a single-use container. Discard the single-use container immediately after using in each eye.
Contact lenses should be removed prior to the administration of Xiidra and may be reinserted 15 minutes following administration.
Frequently asked questions
- Can Restasis and Xiidra be used together?
- Does Xiidra cause headaches?
- How long does it take for Xiidra to work?
- Can I use other eye drops with Xiidra?
- How much is Xiidra without insurance?
- How does Xiidra differ from OTC dry eye treatments?
More about Xiidra (lifitegrast ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Patient Tips
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 199 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents
- FDA Approval History
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.