User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Also known as: Analgesia Creme Rub, Arthricream, ASA-Free, Asper-Flex, Aspercreme, Aspercreme Back & Body, Aspercreme Nighttime, Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief, Blue-Emu Pain Relief Spray, Exocaine, Mobisyl Creme, Myoflex, Myoflex Cream, Myoflex Creme, Odorless Pain, ...show all 17 brand names

Learn more about Trolamine salicylate.

Raynaud's Syndrome 1 reviews 48 medications

Bursitis 1 reviews 81 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 342 medications

Summary of Trolamine salicylate reviews 22 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Osteoarthritis: "only thing that has worked. I've taken everything from pills to sprays therapy to bracestablish. myoflex reduced my pain by 65 %"

crackling knees (taken for less than 1 month) July 17, 2016

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Back Pain: "this works for me ,it alleviates my lower back pain and any joint pain. i have been using aspercreme for 5 years.i do not leave home without it. it has saved me from getting my lower back fused. thank you for helping me feel better for sure!"

koyona July 9, 2016

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "Myofkex is best cream i have found for immediate pain relief for all my joints. I use for my knees, feet and hands. Disappointed that I have to order it on line to get it. It works every time."

Ggsky (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 1, 2016

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Back Pain: "Use on lower back and neck vertebrae 4 times a day. This works well for me and relieves pain quickly."

P930 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 14, 2016

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Bought the latest aspercreme w/lidocaine & it did not do anything more to relieve knee pain that the aspercreme without lidocaine. The Australian Cream works better than any thing I have bought The salonpas patches are pretty good too. I would have called, but there is no phone number to call about the product which I found frustrating. Can you suggest a way to contact the company?"

charlee19103 October 20, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: "When I rub it into my neck twice a day with massage I feel better and sleep better. I use this for osteoarthritis of my neck."

caring barb April 10, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: "It works every time on my arthritic neck, knees. "

alan k. (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 26, 2015

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "I love Aspercreme. It's easy to apply and odourless. My only wish is that it came in a roll on. Sometimes I don't have the strength to rub it in."

mighty mo (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 21, 2014

For Pain: "I have Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis). Aspercreme (Trolamine salicylate) had the least/mildest side effects of any other medicine I saw, and the price was great. My mother had a frozen shoulder around 1985. Surgery was recommended, but she wanted to first try the painful stretching exercises to break the adhesions. This helped ease the pain enough to do them and recover. Since then, I have used it occasionally for a cramping deltoid muscle in my neck/shoulder that would send me to bed otherwise. Works really well when Tylenol is not enough, especially when trying to sleep."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) July 27, 2014

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!"

Discontinued?!!! (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 31, 2014

For Osteoarthritis: "Helps to relieve the sharp pains in my big toe joints when the arthritis flares up."

arthritis of an 80 yr old June 30, 2013

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Back Pain: "Severe neck and spinal pain (stenosis). My partner massages this into my neck and spine using pressure. This is very comforting. It does not replace pain medication but does help. He has large hands and rubs it in completely; I recommend giving this a try."

francoise1949 April 12, 2013

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore. "

MadSweet (taken for 10 years or more) July 14, 2012

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Tendonitis: "Works almost immediately but effect wears off quickly also - lasts maybe 1/2 hr. However even a few minutes of pain relief is good at this point. I have tendonitis and rotator cuff damage."

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Pain: "Plantar fasciitis: I combine Aspercreme with Cortizone-10 and rub it in and around my heal before bed. The next morning although still stiff, once stretched there is almost no pain on walking. Other than direct cortizone injections into the tendon nothing else seems to help other than not walking but that is not practicable and still make a living."

R.D. September 16, 2011

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it."

Anonymous September 18, 2010

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Bursitis: "Did help relieve some of the pain temporarily. Worth using it at night to help relieve pain to be able to sleep."

aha2009 April 19, 2009

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for : "I have been going to physical therapy for 6 weeks because of a Bakers Cyst and have not felt relief. I applied the Myoflex twice and no pain at all now."

Anonymous December 28, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family."

gmcbroom November 30, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Raynaud's Syndrome: "I have a lot of pain in my hands, all the time. Myoflex gives me instant relief. Best product on the market."

Anonymous September 21, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!"

Anonymous August 30, 2008

For Tendonitis: "I find it difficult to walk due to what one doctor said was planta faciiatis. I am on my feet for 10 hours sometimes. I find that only certain shoes help; but when walking barefoot I needed relief. My wife had Mobisyl which contains 10% Trolamine Salic. It worked like a charm. Now trying it on my shoulders which hurt as well and hope it helps."

Barry (Pharmacist) July 20, 2008

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate) for Pain: "I worked at Target for a few years. On my feet all the time, and they ached at the end of the day. To get to sleep, I would use a face scrub like Apricot scrub on my feet, then rinse, towel dry, and apply aspercreme. It worked like a charm. I highly recommend this product for the relief of foot pain at the end of a long day's work."

Anonymous June 22, 2008