User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate topical to treat Pain

Also known as: Aspercreme, ASA-Free, Myoflex Creme, Sportscreme, Mobisyl Creme, Arthricream, Myoflex, Exocaine, Sports Pain Relief Rub, Aspercreme Back & Body, Asper-Flex, Analgesia Creme Rub, Myoflex Cream, Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief, Blue-Emu Pain Relief Spray, Tru-micin, Ultracin T Aspercreme Nighttime …show all brand names

Trolamine salicylate topical Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate topical

Woo May 16, 2020

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “Useless. The only claim that actually is true is that it is "Non irritating". I have level 10 myopathy, with intense cramping, burning, pinging and a paper-cut-like sensation that is only out challenged by a hit-your-shin-against-the-bedpost pain that never goes away.”

Rob · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2019

Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief (trolamine salicylate): “Worked great! 12 years of pain, I enjoyed the relief I experienced. Great product! Thank you. Rob Coffie”

Buck September 29, 2019

“Waste of money. Does nothing for my pain in my knee I have RSD”

Roman · Taken for less than 1 month September 22, 2019

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “Waste of money. I have sore feet from working and this foot cream didn’t work at all.”

Ragu · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 23, 2019

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I’ve used Aspercreme for 2 years on my feet and knees and it WORKS.”

Skip · Taken for less than 1 month July 9, 2019

Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief (trolamine salicylate): “Worked better than I expected, in fact stopped the pain quickly, first time in years that the pain from the way I walk was eased. And it was available but I didn’t know about it. Love it!”

cinnamon · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2019

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I have to stand where I work for the entire shift ( 8 to 10 ) hours except for a couple breaks, and my feet burned 24/7. I tried aspercreme foot pain creme and it was a great. All of the burning went away. I can walk and sleep again with no pain. Thank you very much for making this product!”

nick · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 9, 2019

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I put Aspercreme on my sore neck and it was no help at all.”

Jimbo · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 15, 2019

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “I have used Myoflex cream for osteoarthritis pain, and it WORKS incredibly well. I have tried all the others (Voltaren, etc) and Myoflex is superior. It doesn’t smell, isn’t greasy, and rubs in topically, very easily. This is the best!”

CVS customer · Taken for less than 1 month February 26, 2019

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “The $16.57 4oz bottle of Aspercreme was a complete waste of money. The product turned out to be a useless lotion that provided absolutely no pain relief whatsoever. Do not believe the marketing hype; it did not work at all. False advertising of this kind warrants a class action lawsuit.”

Kimo February 9, 2019

Sportscreme (trolamine salicylate): “I’ve been a pain patient 20+ years and this is the one product that always works. No smell and no burning sensation, just helps the target area relax.”

Gg · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 13, 2018

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “I use the cream on my knees and on muscle cramping. It works almost right away. Why was it taken off the market?”

CD September 29, 2018

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I rubbed it on my neck an in about 30 minutes I started getting very warm. Went to sleep for about 3 hours and woke up itching, heart started racing. Heart still beating fast 2 hours later. It freaked me out.”

Reefer April 7, 2017

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I have a bad neck. I broke it some 20 years ago. However when the weather changes it hurts badly. So I asked the pharmacist what would be the best topical pain reliever and they told me Aspercream. So I put some on my neck last night, before going to bed. I woke up with a rash and burning on my neck. It's like one of the worst sunburns I've ever had. It worked on my neck pain, but I don't think I can use it anymore,due to the burn I got from it.”

Tova115577 March 22, 2017

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I applied a small amount on my knees. Within 20 minutes, a rash broke out on both legs with severe itching and burning. I had to go to urgent care where they gave me a steroid injection and script for Prednisone. I'm on day 5 of the script and the rash is finally clearing. Script and Urgent care cost me $90, in addition to the money wasted on Aspercreme!”

nsmartinworld · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 12, 2016

“I find that trolamine salicylate works fairly well on my shoulder pain. There is no need to buy an expensive brand name when cheap generic creams and sprays are available at big box retailers.”

Ggsky · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 1, 2016

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “Myofkex is best cream i have found for immediate pain relief for all my joints. I use for my knees, feet and hands. Disappointed that I have to order it on line to get it. It works every time.”

mighty mo · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 21, 2014

Aspercreme (trolamine salicylate): “I love Aspercreme. It's easy to apply and odourless. My only wish is that it came in a roll on. Sometimes I don't have the strength to rub it in.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more July 27, 2014

“I have Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis). Aspercreme (Trolamine salicylate) had the least/mildest side effects of any other medicine I saw, and the price was great. My mother had a frozen shoulder around 1985. Surgery was recommended, but she wanted to first try the painful stretching exercises to break the adhesions. This helped ease the pain enough to do them and recover. Since then, I have used it occasionally for a cramping deltoid muscle in my neck/shoulder that would send me to bed otherwise. Works really well when Tylenol is not enough, especially when trying to sleep.”

Discontinued?!!! · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 31, 2014

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “This product is the best one I have ever used for back pain.. so disappointed that its been discontinued!”

MadSweet · Taken for 10 years or more July 14, 2012

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “My hubby has been using this for years and has always said it works. I AGREE 100%. We are having difficulty finding it in the pharmacy stores, it seems that they are not carrying it anymore. ”

R.D. September 16, 2011

“Plantar fasciitis: I combine Aspercreme with Cortizone-10 and rub it in and around my heal before bed. The next morning although still stiff, once stretched there is almost no pain on walking. Other than direct cortizone injections into the tendon nothing else seems to help other than not walking but that is not practicable and still make a living.”

Anonymous September 18, 2010

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “Myoflex Cream is absolutely amazing. I had really sore shoulders and upperback, from lifting. I used this cream and the pain is now completely gone. Absolutely amazing medicine, I highly recommend it.”

gmcbroom November 30, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “I use myoflex when my pain medication will not ease the constant pain I have from Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Rhematoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. You name it. My husband buys this cream for me by the case directly from the manufacture. I can not believe how well this works. Better than Morphine. My physical therapist introduced this cream to me over 10 years ago and I have used it since. So does all of my family.”

Anonymous August 30, 2008

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): “I take many pain medications, I have tried physio, heat and ice packs - you name it I have tried it. I used myoflex on a whim because my mother in law had some and said it worked. It REALLY does work!”