User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Also known as: Analgesia Creme Rub, Arthricream, ASA-Free, Asper-Flex, Aspercreme, Aspercreme Back & Body, Aspercreme Nighttime, Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief, Blue-Emu Pain Relief Spray, Exocaine, Mobisyl Creme, Myoflex, Myoflex Cream, Myoflex Creme, Odorless Pain, ...show all 17 brand names

Learn more about Trolamine salicylate.

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate to treat Tendonitis

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "Works almost immediately but effect wears off quickly also - lasts maybe 1/2 hr. However even a few minutes of pain relief is good at this point. I have tendonitis and rotator cuff damage."

Anonymous December 2, 2011

"I find it difficult to walk due to what one doctor said was planta faciiatis. I am on my feet for 10 hours sometimes. I find that only certain shoes help; but when walking barefoot I needed relief. My wife had Mobisyl which contains 10% Trolamine Salic. It worked like a charm. Now trying it on my shoulders which hurt as well and hope it helps."

Barry (Pharmacist) July 20, 2008