User Reviews for Trolamine salicylate

Also known as: Analgesia Creme Rub, Arthricream, ASA-Free, Asper-Flex, Aspercreme, Aspercreme Back & Body, Aspercreme Nighttime, Blue-Emu Arthritis Pain Relief, Blue-Emu Pain Relief Spray, Exocaine, Mobisyl Creme, Myoflex, Myoflex Cream, Myoflex Creme, Odorless Pain, Sports Pain Relief Rub, Sportscreme, Tru-micin, Ultracin T …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Trolamine salicylate.

Reviews for Trolamine salicylate to treat Tendonitis

Myoflex Cream (trolamine salicylate): "Works almost immediately but effect wears off quickly also - lasts maybe 1/2 hr. However even a few minutes of pain relief is good at this point. I have tendonitis and rotator cuff damage."

Anonymous December 2, 2011

"I find it difficult to walk due to what one doctor said was planta faciiatis. I am on my feet for 10 hours sometimes. I find that only certain shoes help; but when walking barefoot I needed relief. My wife had Mobisyl which contains 10% Trolamine Salic. It worked like a charm. Now trying it on my shoulders which hurt as well and hope it helps."

Barry (Pharmacist) July 20, 2008