User Reviews for Trazodone

Also known as: Desyrel, Desyrel Dividose, Oleptro

Trazodone Rating Summary

2.5/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 276 medications used in the treatment of Headache.

Reviews for Trazodone to treat Headache

"I took this medication for a few years for my migraines, I suffered from tremors, stomach issues, constipation, blurred vision and skin issues. Basically almost all of the side effects listed I suffered from. It was not till I missed two days did I know about the withdrawals which were very bad. I slowly weaned off this medication and for over six weeks dealt with withdrawals. After I stopped my headaches changed and are not as bad. I didn’t know my meds were making me sicker. While on it I was 50 lbs under weight and diagnosed with anorexia, for me the best was getting off this. My opinion is this is very bad for me. If you take this be sure not to ignore your feelings and issues you didn’t see prior to taking this.Just be careful..."

Meb54b May 2, 2018

"This medicine is absolutely horrible for headaches I'm on day 4 of a bad migraine due to this medicine. I would not recommend it at all!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2018

"I take the medication once in a while and I get terrible headaches in the morning "

aries_lover (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2017

"granted it does make you sleep. But when I get up and the morning I always have a headache most of the day I felt bad and tired I have no energy I do not like to take it unless I need to I find out clonazepam 0.5 two of them and two of hydroxyz 25 mg make me sleep just as well as trazodone 50 mg. that give Me a headache every time the other two Pills I take "

Branches 2 July 14, 2016

"I've been on this for 2 weeks after Paxil for 3 years, the crushing headache is intense. I will give it 1 more week to see if I adjust"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

"Horrible headache the day after (tried it on three different occasions to make sure it wasn't something else) and could do nothing other than lay in bed in the dark. "

Suzannesdd August 10, 2014

"Trazodone has been a miracle for me. It has helped my headaches, which I was having daily. It also has caused me to lose some weight, which makes me feel better. It has also helped with my anxiety. Only problem I have had so far, is that if I take it too late at night, I will feel groggy in the morning. I am on 100mgs."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2012