User Reviews for Trazodone

Also known as: Desyrel, Desyrel Dividose, Oleptro

Learn more about Trazodone.

Reviews for Trazodone to treat Headache

"granted it does make you sleep. But when I get up and the morning I always have a headache most of the day I felt bad and tired I have no energy I do not like to take it unless I need to I find out clonazepam 0.5 two of them and two of hydroxyz 25 mg make me sleep just as well as trazodone 50 mg. that give Me a headache every time the other two Pills I take "

Branches 2 July 14, 2016

"I've been on this for 2 weeks after Paxil for 3 years, the crushing headache is intense. I will give it 1 more week to see if I adjust"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

"Horrible headache the day after (tried it on three different occasions to make sure it wasn't something else) and could do nothing other than lay in bed in the dark. "

Suzannesdd August 10, 2014

"Trazodone has been a miracle for me. It has helped my headaches, which I was having daily. It also has caused me to lose some weight, which makes me feel better. It has also helped with my anxiety. Only problem I have had so far, is that if I take it too late at night, I will feel groggy in the morning. I am on 100mgs."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 7, 2012

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate