User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Tioconazole Rating Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 50 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection.

Reviews for Tioconazole to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I've used monistat 3 before and it worked really well! This time I opted for monistat 1 and was VERY disappointed. Shortly after inserting the pill, I began to experience what I can only describe as the worst burning itching pain of my life. The pain eventually went away but has been coming on in spurts and it has been 3 days since I began the treatment. I do not recommend the one day treatment, but for me the 3 day worked very well."

Squidsquidsquid1234 June 20, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I usually use the 7 day treatment. I thought the 1 day treatment would be awesome. If it cleared up in one day, sweet! But no. I can't even get to that point. It's itchy tingling burning throbbing so bad. I want to scratch my insides out. Pure hell. And of course it's time to get some sleep and can't!"

Itching in California (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "So I have never had a yeast infection and tried the one day monistat. After about 2 hrs I was miserable. It itched way worse, no burning but I feel really swollen and chaffed from it itching so much. Tried the tube of medicine and it seemed to irritate me more. Hopefully(like most reviews) it will be done by morning. Best comfort I found was to lay on a towel and let it breath with an ice pack on my lady parts. Also vagisil medicated anti itch wipes work well. Good luck!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This medicine has made my vulva and vaginal tissue both outside and inside of the vagina swollen. It was very alarming at first. Glad to read it is a side effect of the meds and that I don't have some horrible nasty disease. I know relief will come soon. I do not recommend this product."

K2DLc June 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Omg I have a yeast infection and called my husband to bring me a Monistat 1 day treatment. After showering I insert the ovule and felt fine but about 20 minutes later I experienced burning and itching worse than my YI symptoms. I will never use this again. I have taken another shower to get some relief. #miserable"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole): "Before I went to the hospital I had noticed that I had this yellow discharge right along with the burning itch. They tested my urine & told me that I had a YEAST INFECTION : (. I knew immediately that I had to find something that'll work FAST because I could no longer deal with it. I purchased the tioconazole 1 day for $10 then looked it up on google & BOOM ! bad reviews on it saying that it burns really bad or don't purchase this product. It kind of had me worried but everyones body is different. So later on that day I took a shower & after that I laid back on my bed hesitantly inserting the cream. I noticed a tingling itch but no burning. The NEXT DAY everything was back to normal GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GodsGift1 (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Ok so the burning isn't so bad. I didn't experience the itching. Medicine seems to be working. I did however douche with a warm water and apple cider vinegar and distilled vinegar mix. It does cause some minor throbbing and discomfort. I did use the wipes the first day after I used the bathroom, had not need for the ointment. I hoping this thing does go away by Sunday."

acme14 (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Unfortunately I am prone to YI and I don't know why it occurs often but I usually get Diflucan scripts from my doctor, apparently oral meds aren't for me because my YI never clears. I was scared to try this because of so many bad reviews but after I showered, I used this around midnight and when I woke up the following morning I felt 10x better. Still little swelling but no pain, burning or itching. I went to urinate and there was a lot of discharge/meds exiting my body so I would recommend wearing a pad after using this applicator. Hopefully this clears up for good within the next few days. Good luck ladies!"

Neen879 June 15, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Okay so I didn't use the egg I just used the gel and I wasn't sure if I had a yeast infection or of it was BV. But I decided to try it anyway. Well I inserted it about 8:50am and immediately felt and intense and bothersome itch. So I laid down and took deep breaths and finally after about an hour the itching is gone for the most part and the yeast infection feels like its going away. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I would recommend the gel any day other than the suppository. Sorry to hear you guys are having issues with it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 10, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I see there are way too many women crying about the "burning" that this causes and saying using it isn't worth the pain ?? I'm sorry but I would rather have some burning from the medicine for a little while than have a fungal infection in my vagina for weeks. It's not going to go away on its own. I get one every time I get off my period because my pH balance down there goes crazy and I always use this and yes it burns but some of you have given birth - for god sake toughen up."

Anonymous June 9, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "So, I get YI every single time I have to take antibiotics. I've tried all of the 1, 3, and 7 day treatments before. They've all been effective and I have never had a problem with them... Until now. I got prescribed antibiotics and a few days later got symptoms of a mild YI. I waited it out & 2 days later I bought the CVS brand of monistat 1 day. I inserted the egg after my shower around 9 pm along with the external cream. I didn't feel any discomfort at all so I went to sleep. I woke up around 1:30 a.m. squirming because my vjj was burning way worse than it had to begin with. After about 10 minutes of it I went to the bathroom and used the soothing wipes that came with it. Now about 30 minutes later I just feel a warm sensation."

Yowzaaaa June 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Don't use the external cream. My itching and burning has increased 1000000x. It's unbearable. Now I'm reading these reviews and wished I had just called the doctor. But WHY does a product that's supposed to HELP with burning and itching make it worse?!?"

Whyyyyy June 4, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I just used this product about 45 minutes ago. So far so good! I have a little bit of discomfort but that was there before I used the product. I had a lot of white discharge before use!(due to yeast infection) I recommend this product. On a scale of 1-10 the itching burning is only about 3-10! If it works fast and properly I'd highly recommend!"

HailzBarodz June 3, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "This is a great product. Didn't quite experience that burning god awful sensation and the next day the symptoms were gone. Although there was a warm sensation and a bit of itchiness after insertion, it was nothing major and I was able to go to sleep and sleep through the night. Good luck ladies!"

Moka290 June 2, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I have used product before but this time as soon as I inserted application I got instant tingly itching....its tolerable but very irritating. ..can't wait till it stops"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I have had yeasts infections quite a few times! I have always used Monistat 1. The first time I used it I freaked out my whole family I was screaming and crying. Telling them to "Make it stop!" And I've used it a couple times since then and it has been completely fine with no burning. I'm using it tonight and feel like I'm dying again! It always works and clears it up but be prepared for the worst pain for a few hours!"

Ouch!!!! May 25, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I should have read the reviews! I haven't had a yeast infection in years. But knew what it was. Went to the pharmacy & thought why not get the one day, super strength. WOW! What a mistake! Burning, throbbing pain as well as swelling. Sleeping impossible. The next day I was useless & trying to get this poison out of me in the shower. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!"

Jean Beanz May 25, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I once used this product about 2yrs ago and it worked just fine with no side effects what's so ever..I had minor yeast infection side effects so I figured why not try again and kick this yeast infection to the curb. If only I knew what what was in store for my poor vagina!"

Hit or miss! (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "This is my first time having a yeast infection. I just had surgery and the doctors warned the antibiotics after put me at high risk for a yeast or UTI infection. After a couple days of what was minor itching and burning turned in to major itching and burning. It got bad I was up an entire night with extreme itching and burning. Felt like I was dying! So I decided to go try the monistat for relief! I actually purchased the 3 day package as the pharmacist said the one day would not be enough to do the trick. I put the applicator in around 11:30 or so and had the worst itching and burning ever. An hour later I can say it has calmed down quite a bit. Itching went from a 10/10 to a 5/10 in about an hour. Hoping to soon get some sleep!"

Lani-angel (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "So I usually don't, get yeast infections. And when I do some natural remedies usually take care of the problem. This time I was taking antibiotics and in turn for one cure I got a whole other problem. Well monistat one anything whether name brand or generic is a no no no no no no...I rather rub pepper spray in my eyes and hose down my female gentalia with icy hot!. This stuff sucks so bad!!! Not worth the pain!!"

Never ever (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Lol don't be such babies. Men are supposed to act like babies. Yes the stuff burns and itches with the medicine. It's supposed to. It's destroying the fungus lol. The product works and it didn't burn and itch for that long. Like I read on one review... we are women crap happens to us and worse stuff than a yeast infection. Toughin up. Buy the product"

Dovah May 18, 2017

39 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Yesterday I started to feel the symptoms of a yeast infection so I bought the one day monistat egg. I took this before about two months ago and it burned like hell and was up all night. But this time I slept fine but when I woke up and peed it started to burn and itch like hell. I recommend going to sleep and inserting it as far up as you can and taking Advil and going to sleep. Although the medicine burns and itches within two days your symptoms should be gone. The stuff does work."

Jsym (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "Bad experience with this product I couldn't take the itchiness any more and my appointment was the next day so I bought to hoping it would help...nope! I got worst. Now my labia and vulva is swollen it hurts when I pee, it's hard to sit and move around I'm just waiting for it to get better now and hopefully it'll go away."

Haha_ok (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "NEVER AGAIN!!! Only 2nd yeast infection ever so I thought I'd give Monostat 1 a try. Holy Moly I have never felt such intense burning, itching and swelling. Finally took a shower to wash away what I could then had to use an ice pack. Up all night so painful! They need to repackage with labelling and visuals of flames shooting from the nether region!!!"

TorchedVayJayJay (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole): "I had some itching down there and general discomfort so I bought this at Pharmacy I'm 27 and have had 2 yeast infections my entire life. The last time I had one they didn't have 1 day treatment, so I was so happy to see it would be cleared up faster. I just popped it in about 15 mins ago and the itchiness has gotten so bad I can't even sit still. I'm sure it will work because this cream is fast acting and murdering the infection. I was just about to go to bed after working a 12 hr day, bad idea. I'm sure it will work but the side effects are terrible. No burning....yet "

Wowwwwie May 11, 2017