User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 822 reviews 61 medications

4.7
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 822 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I first used this medication years ago right before a trip to Cali. I didn't have time to go to the doctors so I read reviews and took a chance. It cleared me up in 4 days and I felt little irritation. The cream on the other hand left a slight burning sensation. I used the knock off albertsons brand with the same ingredients this time around and felt instant relief. The cream was extremely soothing as well."

Ihaveavagina March 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just wanted to ease everyone pain let them know if this happens take some Benadryl, the pain and itching will go away"

Me29 March 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I don't have a regular OBGYN nor do I have insurance or a doctors office on speed dial. Not wanting to await the week long appt time for planned parenthood I went to pharmacy and got the over the counter 1 day cream. Omg! The itch was so intense that it burned! I slept with ice packs between my legs all night and this morning I seem to be very sensitive and very warm. A feel a tad bit swollen as well. No more burn or itch but there is a slight uncomfortable warmth. I had tried to go natural with essential oils and I'm really hoping and I didn't cause any internal burns. This is ridiculous, there needs to be a better over the counter option for women (diflucan). How insane to have to go through this!!"

Nikkirose March 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I got a yeast infection and did the home health test to verify. I selected the monistat 1 day egg thing. I remember using this once in the past but only remember not liking the cream oozing out. I figured I would insert this at night right before bed so I could work its magic while I slept. All was fine and dandy at night. When I woke up and started moving about the cream made its way down with a fiery burn of hell. It fell like someone let a colony of fire ants loose in my honey pot. I figured I would wipe away the extra cream making it's way out and the burning would stop but no. As the cream continued to make its way out throughout the morning the more miserable I got. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to shower and remove it"

Oh no! (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I use these when I need to. It's never a problem. All these people saying they are burning maybe had something more severe. I've never burned with it."

User4445 March 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've never been diagnosed with a YI before, but I figured I knew what it was because I took AZO yeast infection relief pills and it relieved my symptoms. So I went ahead and bought monistat 1 because it seemed like it would work the best (I was dumb and didn't read reviews before purchasing and using). I put it in like 2 hours ago, felt a bit warm and was pretty okay. Then I stood up to get laundry, and all of a sudden it felt like I was wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom to see the medicine gooping out of me (should have used it before bed time, but because it said day and night I figured why the heck not). It better work because damn does it burn and itch way more now."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Please just get the diflu one time pill. This egg made me cry for hours, I cussed my girlfriend out while itching and burning. I felt like life would be better if I just died. It started to ease up after a few hours but the itch never went away. Oh and the cream that comes with it.. don't even try to use that!!! It makes EVERYTHING worse. It only sucks because some ppl either don't have insurance, or this life ruining infection creeps up on the weekend when u can't go to your obgyn. Females should be able to get the pill from the pharmacy just as well as they can get a plan b because these creams and eggs are a set up."

cCray March 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!GYN does not believe in prescribing Diflucan so he said try Monistat 3 day I said I rather take my 1 pill but he said try that 1st I went to the store embarrassingly grabbed the cream got ready for bed inserted the cream literally 2 minutes later I looked around like WTF it itched and burned down there I cried my husband did not know what to do I came to this forum looking for solutions I kept seeing all you can do is scratch and cry so I seen one post where she said she took a bath and I soaked in the tub it took away the burning a little but the itch was still there I rather not even had taken it if it was going To feel like that I took a sleeping pill so I wouldn't cry all night told my doctor he called in my Diflucan"

Mary Jane 90210 March 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Horrible, horrible itching that takes your breath away. I put coconut oil on my whoha and it really helped. Actually, it's the only thing that helped. I will never use again!"

Krummy March 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had 3 yeast infections in my life. The first time I treated my infection with the Monistat 7 and experienced the same awful side effects most of you ladies are experiencing. Non stop burning and irritation you name it I had it too! Second time around I went with the pill prescribed by my doctor. This time around I went with Monistat 1 day oval applicator and felt little to no discomfort and the infection was completely gone in 3 days with minor mess on the panties. My best advice is that from experience all Monistat medication takes getting used to. If this is your first time around definitely expect much of what is happening to the rest of the ladies here to happen to you."

svee (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I actually didn't have the reaction most of the women here listed. I did have some mild burning/discomfort, but nothing to lose sleep over. It actually was instant relief for the yeast infection I had and I have them chronically. I got the Tioconizole by Equate and was horrified reading these reviews that I would wake up in pain, but I didn't. I guess everyone is different. I did have some spotting once I woke up, but I was otherwise fine."

Kyo March 17, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I purchased the Monistat 1 Day or Night "egg". After inserting the dose, I began reading all the reviews and almost panicked. Yes, there was some initial burning from the cream, but I had just peed bullets because of the irritation anyway, so the cream was nothing compared to that pain! I was wanting relief so some additional onset of pain was welcomed. Only had a slight tingling sensation, but nothing like "jump up and screaming" that others are dying over on these reviews. Nothing awoke me in the night either. I woke up around 4:30am to use the bathroom and peed without pain. Yes, it's messy; but what do you expect you're putting cream up your vagina. Overall product review was great! Gave an 8 for needing a second dose."

TammyJMom4Boys March 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG! This is death! Waaaaay worse than what I started with. I was on antibiotics and after started to have discomfort when peeing. No itch but I didn't want to wait to that point. Decided to get the devil egg. Worst decision EVER!! Not only now does it itch but it's on FIRE!!!!! I am trying to keep calm because my husband is sleeping but I want to scream! Why didn't I read reviews before buying! I don't know how to get rid of it. On top of it I have an interview for a job in 6 hours... can't imagine trying to get this job with my va jj burning like hell. HELP!! This demon egg has got to come out. "

Heeeeelp March 15, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My mom had recommended this cream for me. I did not know what to expect once I purchased it. I did not look up reviews or anything so I was fully unaware of the side effects. Once I inserted it, about 10 minutes passed and I started to feel discomfort. It then turned from discomfort to the most extreme burning I've ever felt in my life. My vagina was burning for a good 4 hours. I can admit, the following day, my yeast infection went away. But the process before that was literally helllllll! I was literally crying all night because I didn't think the burning would go away. I would rather deal with the yeast infection then deal with that burning pain I felt. Although it helps.. I don't think it's worth all that pain."

Tjayjay March 14, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I've had a yeast INFECTION for a week just milky discharge and the smell of yeast! I decided to buy monistat 1dat max strength egg from pharmacy. Usually I use the one day cream with no pain or side effects. After it started to run out the burning started I told my boyfriend I've never felt this before it felt like I was sitting on a hot lightbulb!!! I started to panic thinking I'm having a allergic reaction. What is wrong with my VJ DIDN'T have the nerve to look.. My bf told me it might be because it's the one day egg which means they have to triple the does to cure the yeast at a higher dose he always know the right things say when I'm worried or maybe he knew I would make him go to the hospital with me lol I'm feeling slight warmth today"

Vagina on fire March 13, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Yesterday I was having some itching sensation so I decided to try monistat 1 . After 3 hours my vagina started to burn and itch in the most horrible way . I literally wanted to rip it off my body . The symptoms got worse , no relief yet and every time the product comes out it hurts even more ."

Mila44g March 13, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy Moly!! Worst experience ever!! Immediately after using the Monistat 3 tube of medicine and topical cream, my vagina was literally on fire!! Cold wash, changed clothes and an ice pack had little effect! I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy!! Not brave enough to finish the treatment and still have the YI!"

Bearcatnan (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Immediately after inserting the"egg" I was on fire and have been ever since. It's been several hours. I've had a shower and now I'm in to ice. My vaj is swollen like a baseball and inflamed like you wouldn't believe. I'm ready to go to ER. The cream didn't help but made everything worse."

Ice bag please (taken for less than 1 month) March 11, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was itching so bad one night after I started using body wash down there I was itching so bad I could not sleep went to Cvs and got this product and used it immediately I felt relief !!!!!!"

Sugar Mama March 10, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I came back from vacation with a yeast infection and not wanting to wait for Monday to call my doctor for the Diflucan I went and got the one day treatment that you can use day or night. I used it Sunday and I don't know if because I got the one thats suppose to stay in place or what but I am still feeling the discomfort from it and today is Wednesday . At first I thought I was just having bad symptoms from the yeast infection but then I realized I was most miserable when the cream would start to come down. The itching and burning is just horrible. I was in the shower today trying to get out whatever was left up there. I am so miserable and I said to myself this damn YI better be gone after all of this."

1986t March 9, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Obviously I have sensative skin as well as a sensitive ph balance sometime after sex I get discomfort. In really bad situations I get yeast infections and use monastat. It always burns and I scoop it out after a little while after awhile the burning goes away but it feels like someone set your vag on fire. Because I'm sensitive natural stuff dosen't work once it gets to that point but its not the meds I would suggest first."

sensitive skin chick March 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It cured yeast infection but also caused severe itching inside as well as hives all over my body. Even after getting medicines to treat the reaction things didn't go away. 24 hrs on allergy meds and I still am miserably itchy and covered in hives"

VaLady87 (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Y'all. Okay. So I tried this about a year and a half ago and it was awful. But I forgot about that and bought it again today and didn't remember my last experience until my best friend said something after I had already inserted this little egg from the pits of hell. I was fine for the first 3 hours so I thought I was in the clear. Took a shower. Dried off. Then felt a little itchy so I decided to apply the external cream before going to bed. Apparently this cream is the detonator. Cue the most severe burning, itching, and tingling of my life. Scooped out what I could with a cold towel. Also, do NOT get any on your back end hole because that will burn too. Currently cooling off in front of my fan. Never again."

Fire crotch March 7, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was very uncomfortable and I already knew I had a yeast infection. I slipped up and put bubbles in my bath water knowing this happens. "

My suggestions on "the egg" (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG had a little itching and redness so decided to save a trip to the gyno and bought monostat 1 cream filled application. I took it at 9:00 pm. Within minutes I felt tingling and burning but thought that was part of the process. I fell asleep and awoke a few hours later because I felt like I had something in between my legs, and the pain and burning was so severe Got a mirror and screamed my Vj was the size of a pear! I looked deformed like nothing I ever seen. It was swollen 10 times normal size. I was laying on the floor crying. I read about how many other women this happened to and one suggested a douche with cold water. Try to get the cream out although so much already absorbed into the vagina. Helped a little. BEWARE. "

River rain March 6, 2017