User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 946 reviews 63 medications

4.6
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 946 reviews 4.6

Reviews for Tioconazole

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "NIGHTMARE. The burning and itching were so bad I had to take a bath at midnight and flush my vagina out. Did fix the issue though, in case that's helpful to anyone else. Having a yeast infection is way better than putting this toxic waste into your vag."

Anonymous August 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "At first it was a minor problem. After I had inserted the product it lit me on fire and the itch became worse. DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT! This is the day after and this is horrible, this is the first time I've ever used this product so this could be a day after effect I'm not sure. I don't recommend this though. Get your PCP and get a prescription of Diflucan. The next day you WILL feel relief."

Vaginal issue August 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I purchased the Monistat 1-day ovule and inserted it last night. I have tried the creams in the past and had HORRIBLE itching and burning to the point that I was talking a sleeping pill so that I wouldn't feel anything. This time the 1-day insert did allow me to sleep with no problem, but now it's the next morning and my ladyparts are throbbing and I can feel the cream burning my vaginia as it melts and comes out. I'm hoping this stops soon because I'm at work and holy hell I'm uncomfortable! I highly recommend wearing a panty liner and maybe some panties that fit but aren't tight. I'm praying I get some relief SOON! The burning is about a 6 out of 10, but the cream was much, much worse."

Georgia V August 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This time it was worse with red painful tender labia, intense itching and a small amount of discharge. That gave me the green light to go to urgent care and get the pill. But I didn't want to wait at the doctors office and waste away the day. I Googled monistat and this one had the best reviews (in stars) I waited until it was time to go to bed so that I would be laying flat. I checked reviews again to see how long the healing would take and I see reports of burning. I freaked and waited for the agony. But it never happened. No burning. No pain at all. I felt better the next day! I think maybe some women had really bad cases that caused the burning. It worked great for me!"

Rebeccaranger (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had the misfortune of getting a yeast infection between paychecks and spent nearly a week in itchy agony. It seriously felt like Chernobyl had gone off down there. As soon as I got paid I ran to the store and purchased the one treatment prefilled application (in cream, not the "pill" ovule-I suspect the concentrated pill ovule will burn like something unholy); they also had the 3 and 7 day applications but I'm impatient and I'll take a quick and painful fix over a slow and comfortable one. I put it in and began hopping around as the cream burned/stung like nobody's business, but more importantly instant itch relief! Half an hour later the burn wasn't as prominent. A few hours later and there's a barely noticeable soreness but no more itch"

Phylicia93 (taken for less than 1 month) August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used Monistat 1 because of my yeast infection. I have only had one other YI in life. I inserted it and used the cool wipes and cream it can with. I woke up in the night itching and burning around my vulva and inside my vagina. I was going crazy. I thought maybe an allergic reaction. So naturally, I started googling. So many women stated that they had gone thru the same. I found relief in taking a hot shower and then rinsing my vagina with cool water to get any and everything off my labia. Then I applied a healthy amount of coconut oil all over my vagina. I even tried inserting some coconut oil inside (well as much as I could because it's melty) my vagina feels much better, but still swollen."

CaliGirlpothead August 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got on this site just to see if Monistat 1 cured most yeast infections, and for the most part, I'm reading that it does. I used the insert last night, and I didn't experience the itching and burning that most of the reviews are talking about. I actually felt relief after inserting the ovule. I know everyone's different, but I just didn't feel the burn. I woke up this morning with some serious swelling, and mild itch that seems to have already gotten better from yesterday. It's too soon to say whether the product will successfully heal the infection, but I've had good luck with it so far :) Best of luck, YIs SUCK!"

Ashd340 August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DOOOO NOT, I REPEAT DOOOO NOT USE THIS ACID BALL!!! Oh JESUUUUUS!!! For the few thats saying "I didn't feel anything" well maybe just maybe YOU ALL DIDN'T HAVE AN YEAST INFECTION!! It is entirely toooo many women on here with the same intense stories. This is my VERY FIRST YEAST INFECTION and I believe it's from my new bottle of fragrance liquid soap. Ok I wasn't thinking, shame on me HOWEVER I was told that this product was the answer to my itching. Now they didn't tell me about numbers. So I picked up the only one that was on the shelf which happened to be no.1 lets just say I'd rather push out triplets the natural way with NO meds. It felt as if I inserted an opened ghost pepper inside my vagina. A MAN HAD TO HAVE DESIGN THIS PILL!!"

Dollywood August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the Monistat 1 yesterday around 3pm & didn't feel any tingling u till 3 hours later. I have to agree that it is uncomfortable but it is bearable. It has to get worse before it gets better. The cottage cheese like discharge is starting to come out today & it feels very uncomfortable. I will be much happier when the irritation inside the vagina goes away. I would still consider this product because the warning labels do say that the side affects cause intense burning."

Ally1111 August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never ever using this product again!! I've had yeast infections before and I've always used the 3 day with no trouble at all. Well I've had a mild infection for a couple of days now but wanted it to be gone. So I got the one day, and omg never again. I put it in last night before bed and was fine, until I woke up this morning. The itching and burning is worse than it ever was. Probably worse than I've ever felt in my entire life. It's like an itch you can't scratch and if I do try to, it hurts so bad. I will stick with the 3 day from now on. I hope this doesn't last for long, I am miserable."

P92 August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used this Tuesday evening before bed (the one with the egg and not the cream) - it is now Tuesday evening the following week and while many of my symptoms are better the infection is still in me!! I had to call my OBGYN for diflucan this morning. They told me this medicine is known to NOT fully get rid of the infection and to never use the 1 day and use the 7 day if using OTC treatment. So it's expensive, doesn't reliably work and burns like all get out! This should be pulled from the market. It's probably making "super yeast" since it doesn't fully kill the infection."

RachealD August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I get recurrent yeast infections alot, and I've always used this product. Not ever has it made the burning or itching worse than before inserting. I would recommend it to anyone, but maybe for some of you it a better to use the 3 or 7 day treatment because you might be more sensitive. I'm in shock at all the bad reviews I'm reading. I put mine in about an hour ago and I'm already feeling relieve from the burning and itching. I think this stuff is amazing and I will most likely always use this product. It's a God sent for me haha"

Anonymous August 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had really mild yeast infection...no intense itching at all. Wanted to get rid of it quickly since my bf was leaving town for a few months. I took this 10pm and instantly felt the stinging. I wiped with a cool washrag and went back to bed eventually getting 4 hours sleep. Woke up to pee and the nightmare has begun again! It's now 2:21am! I can't sleep and if this continues will have to run to the urgent care tmrw morning first thing. #imsad"

El27 August 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not use. This should be off the market. The burn and itch is worse that the yeast infection. Everytime I take antibiotics I get a yeast infection. So I tried this. Do not take unless u want a fire crotch."

ST1891 August 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Besides the discharge from the meds working, I had no symptoms at all. It worked for me!"

Girly Girly August 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I put the 1 day ovule in last night, got in bed, and then found this page. I was terrified to wake up this morning! I put it in at 10 last night and it is now 6:30 am, and I feel totally normal. Zero symptoms whatsoever. Thank goodness! I suppose it'll take time to see if it actually cures the infection, but I just wanted to share my experience and (lack of) side effects because of how bad everyone else's experiences have been."

Chelsea123 August 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I started itching so I knew I had a yeast infection even though I didn't have any discharge. My yeast infection most likely came from the pfb chromobright (ingrown hair treatment and skin lightener) which is actually pretty great. So yesterday I purchased the Monistat 1 ovule treatment & didn't use it until this morning. All was well until about 1 hour later. Baby when I tell you I could barely stand up because my vagina was on fire I didn't know what to do "

Vee22 August 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT USE THIS!!! Even though it's probably to late for most you. Like me you probably googled this after your crotch was on fire. Some of you have asked how long the burning will last. I inserted the product Wednesday night and had to call out of work on Thursday and Friday. By Friday afternoon the pain was gone only after swimming in the pool for a couple of hours. If I could have stood upside down in shower with the water blasting on it I would have. If you haven't taken it don't. If you have I'm sorry for what is about to happen to you."

Poodle mama August 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took Monistat 1 earlier today, and began feeling intense burning about 2 hours later. Very uncomfortable & painful, so I googled "Monistat 1 burning" and arrived here, now reading all the reviews. At least I know it's somewhat "normal" for it to feel like this, but all the same, I will never use the 1 day treatment again and would not recommend to anyone else. It's been about 4 hours since I took it, and wondering how long before the burning will ease up, *sigh*"

Will never use again (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I chose the 1 Day Prefilled Applicator last night. I've used these products in the past with no problem. However, I chose to use the 1 Day product last night before I went to sleep and I woke up about 30 minutes ago at 8 O'clock. My lady parts feel like an atomic bomb has been inserted and blown up. Now is it not only itching its also burning and feels swollen and throbbing. I'm literally considering the Emergency Room. After reading all these experiences I can see this has happened to others but I haven't found a review that says how long this intense feeling is supposed to last. Does anyone know how long? Oh and I've read that some of you are taking it out. What?!?! How are you taking out a cream? Please advise!!!"

TamaleHot (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a mild yeast infection with discharge and mild itching. After a few days it became nuisance. I bought the Monistat 1 day applicator. Within an hour of application the discomfort began and burning followed. I panicked and flushed as much as I could out with water. I called my nurse practitioner and she advised me to discontinue the entire product, including the anti-itch cream/wipes. And to use Dove unscented bar soap only, not body wash. I still feel the slight burning, 2 hours later. Can't wait for my appointment Monday! It's Friday today:("

G.Lopez (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay, so I had a really bad yeast infection. My period brought it on. I was drinking a ton of beer on vacation and decided I would treat my infection when I got home. My yeast infection got so bad. I used Monistat Maximum strength, before bed, on Sunday. I had extreme itching and burning. The intense itching continued for 3 days, Thursday. I finally had enough and called my Dr., scheduled an appointment for Monday and bought, Thursday morning, Monistat pre-filled applicator. It dripped out of me all day long. I had pink discharge which turned into a yellow color. However, by THURSDAY NIGHT I had no more itching or burning, just swelling. Today, Friday, I have no symptoms."

Nicknamerw August 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "For what I paid and the discomfort and pain that I received not worth it. It made my lady parts more swollen and the burning that comes with it doesn't feel normal. Don't recommend this product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I started experiencing a lil discomfort I use monistat 1 put it in at night went to bed woke up next morning with a lil tingle and mild burning feel by 7 the burning was gone I could feel it had finally melted and begin to work . Would use again"

Nikstr July 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Listen up. I shoved some of that Monistat 1 in my downstairs hallway last night and holy Lord Vulvamort was that a bad idea. You'd think well, 1 day of treatment is way better than 3 and definitely better than 7, but trust me, if you don't want your babycave to feel as though it's been torched by Satan himself, stick to the mullti day. Then while writhing in pain and trying to stop the devil cream from burning a new hole down there, I read the reviews. This is a common thing that happens with the Monistat 1. Don't use it."

Angie Lotte July 31, 2017