User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 544 reviews 59 medications

4.9
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 544 reviews 4.9

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is an honest opinion of this product. I had used the monistat 3 before and it has always worked for me without any issues, this time the only reason why I picked up the 1 day one is because my period was coming the next day, and I did not want to go through having my period and Yeast infection at the same time. So my husband went to the store and grabbed me the 1 day one as requested by me. I inserted the little egg shape thing around 7pm and by 9pm I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom and when I came back down the itchiness and burning was indescribable, I don't even know what it was anymore , it was an awful sensation. I started crying my eyes out, so i laid down in front of a fan and it helped a little. I will NOT buy this again."

YourSavior (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Over the weekend I was experiencing extreme itching and irritation down there so I called my doctor as soon as they opened and told them my symptoms and they recommended trying Monistat 3 before making an appointment. However I wanted this to clear up as soon as possible and I had to go to work and needed to use it during the day so I bought the Monistat 1 ovule. This could be a result of me not placing the ovule as far in as it could go because I was in a rush and did not read the directions but as soon as the egg started to melt I felt an intense burning on my entire vagina (inside and out). Honestly I can't say if this is good or bad because I didn't follow the instructions properly, but hopefully it will still work for me."

I hope this works (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am 19 years old and dealing with my first YI. I went to the doctor today thinking I had a UTI and when the screening came up negative they had to open me up and check for STD's and a YI (traumatic). I discovered that I had a YI and had been experiencing symptoms for a week. I was laying in bed and around 11 i decided to get monistat. I went home and by 11:20 I inserted the bead. I then went to bed and began to read reviews. I saw that most of the users of this product had terrible burning that would bring them to tears. I was freaked out bc i have very sensitive skin and was bracing myself for the awful experience. I woke up in the morning and had no burning, no swelling, and no side effects. maybe I am lucky but this worked 4 me"

Kelly124921 July 25, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Used this twice so far this summer. It is a little bit uncomfortable for the first hour or two after you insert it, but it gets the job done. Id use it again!"

Katttyy July 25, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "No way waste of money, I'm puffy and burning and uncomfortable, I'll never use again so now I'm going back to 7 day treatment"

Learned (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I read some really scary reviews. But it was after I had already inserted the ovule. So I kind of braced myself for all the bad things people were saying. But nothing really happened. I felt a little heat down there once the medication started melting out. But other than that I was fine! I woke up and I felt so much better. My YI symptoms were almost completely gone! I would defininitely recommend this product. And if I ever have to, I would use it again!"

Happy customer!! (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg I put the egg in at about 7am & it about 9:24am and I am burning and irritated. I used the restroom and decide to put the cream on for the itching and that was the worst mistake of my life. The cream was burning my vagina. I am at work so i feel very unconformable. Its burning and itching at the same time. Do not use this product. Monistat 7 is the best one to used."

Lex212016 July 18, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I just put the egg in about an hour ago. I've used this a few times before and it worked like a charm. This time, within a few minutes of inserting the egg, worst and most uncomfortable pain I've ever experienced. I literally cried for almost an hour. I didn't want to remove the egg in hopes that I can tolerate the pain and itch and that I would be all better soon. I read that plain yogurt (cold) relieves the itching and burning and helps rid of the YI bacteria. Desperately and thankfully I had some plain yogurt in the fridge. I applied it all over my vagina as well as inside my vagina while the egg still remains. It took away the itch, burn, and pain almost completely. Sounds weird, but try it!!. Hopefully I can help someone else out"

Itching cure! July 17, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg! My vag is dying!!! This med burns so bad and itches like crazy. My vulva is swollen and there's no relief. I woke up out of a dead sleep on fire. I'll NEVER use this product again. EVER!!!!!!"

Burning ring of fire July 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay so its my first time using this product and while i am experiencing slight burning it feels more like an itch. I dont have a diagnosed Yeast infection nor did i know how to pin point the symptoms but i can tell you now the itch creme that comes in the double pack works quite well to take away the itching. didnt feel comfortable puting the egg in and was actually quite disturbed by the position they ask u to take it in. Only have had the thing in for about 2 hours and i just hope to god it works. I'm getting sick of medicine, this al started because of antibiotics for a sinus infection!"

TrulyConfused July 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I had a very bad yeast infection . My god , it was horrible . I was itchy and it felt so raw down there I would get so annoyed of the itchy sensation . Anyways I got so frustrated I went to Walgreens and bought M-1 . And went back home , put that weird egg in . And while I was laying down I started reading the reviews . I almost cried . Because most of them are so negative . I even googled how to remover M-1 because I didn't wanna go through the pain everyone here was going through . Then I just decided to just leave it up there . And go through the pain . But lucky I didn't . Day 3 and im feeling 100x better !"

Christelll July 15, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After I inserted the Monistat 1 ovule I thought it discharged very quickly within 3-4 hours i though but couldnt tell for sure & I did not feel any extreme pain.This made me worried because i was reading reviews that were saying terrible things like "remove it! "& "it was causing extreme burning & the worst decision I've ever made".By almost 24 hours im at work freaking out reading all of these reviews. I was having lots of discharge & of course I was uncomfortable being at work. I went ahead & bought a 3day treatmen for back up just in case..Bottom line.... I didnt feel any burning just warm sensations at any given time. I took one of the 3day treatments 6hours after the one day treat ment just to be sure! I feel great now! hope ths helps"

danity/danielle July 15, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Woww.. I too read the comments after the fact.. I used the 1 day monastat cream.. And omg I can't sleep it Burns so badly that I keep running to the bathroom to wet a cool towel to put don't there. This feeling is horrible.. And nothing on the package saying what u should do. Please do not use.."

CBCC1985 (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "it hurt like anything the first night but it worked ! I was back to normal no itching and my discharge was back to its regular state. if you can't handle the pain for the first two days then don't get it. it worked just fine for me."

Taylor123654 July 12, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Prior to using this product I was actually afraid because of so many of the reviews talking about the extreme pain they experienced. The first time I used Monistat 1 was in college and I was desperate for relief. I went into it fully expecting to be in pain but was really happy to find that none existed whatsoever. It cleared up my symptoms in about 48 hours. I have use it 3 times since the first and not once had any pain. I really think it's about knowing your body and what you can and can't handle. I'm sure there are chemicals that many people might be allergic to. All I can say is this product is great if you want a quick fix and relief."

CCoo July 12, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought Tioconazole over the counter. Equate Brand. 1 day prefilled ointment. Through the night, the burning and Itching multiplied times ten. I have never used a yeast infection meds that made me worse, the pain was excruciating."

Tired of Itching July 11, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I posted the last review saying there was no burning but a lot of itching. Boy did I speak too soon. The burning is so bad I've been holding my pee to avoid the fire. The itching seemed to have slightly calmed but the burning is absolutely excruciating. I don't have kids so this is by far the worst pain I've ever felt down there. It has now been about 32 hours since I inserted the egg. Worst decision of my life."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I always read reviews but for some reason I didn't this time. I wish I had. This stuff it horrible, it should be taken off the market. It made my vagina feel 10 times worse than the YI. DON'T USE THIS! I had to sit in a tub, while my husband went to get me a douche at 11pm at night. There is a reason this has so many TRUE bad reviews."

Hell no!!!!!DON'T USE (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Terrible product. I inserted the egg before going into work and had the worst shift of my life. I didn't experience any burning but the itching has been unbearable. Couldn't sleep comfortably. Used a shower head to try to soothe and still no difference. Made my vagina so sore I could barely sit down. Would not recommend this product. A 7 day cream is much more comfortable."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "okay so I came to this page after applying the medicine at night and burning for the next 15 hours. I wanted to see how it worked for everyone else and most of them had the same reaction. Although it was very uncomfortable, I have to admit it worked! the 1st night and day after was the worst, but after day 2 i noticed my symptoms from the YI and the medicine were gone."

desnib July 8, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So here's the deal. Don't take this unless you know you have a yeast infection! Bought this one since it seemed the least amount of time would be involved. Then I went home and read reviews. Everyone is warning about this INTENSE and HORRIBLE burning and itching they felt which actually made me hold off for a few days. If you do not have a diagnosed YI then this is going to BURN. Otherwise it's is going work like a charm. About ten minutes after putting this in before bed, I did feel a little bit of itching but not even enough to want to scratch. I fell asleep within 15 minutes and slept through the night. I had a diagnosed YI. I had NO BURNING. I had very little itching. This product is going to hurt if you don't have YI!!!!!"

JustMeHB July 8, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was afraid to use this product after reading all of the negative reviews, but I knew I had a yeast infection and did not want to waste extra time and money to go to the doctor. I did not have any of the problems that other users listed. The most that I experienced was a little bit of mild heat after I inserted the ovule, but no burning or itching. This product does cause discharge so I would recommend using panty liners or pads. It cleared up my symptoms within two days and I feel much better. Would recommend!"

E19988999 July 8, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "PLEASE READ!!!! This was my first YI and first time using this medication (even after reading the horrible reviews). I decided I was going to risk the "pain" of the Day 1- in order for the YI to be cured faster. I prepared for the absolute worst- extreme burning, swelling, itching etc. I took it before bed, Advil, and iced the area BEFORE the pain began. By taking these precautions, I faced absolutely no pain the night of, or the next morning."

bobbieeee July 7, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Wtf my vagina on fire?Yo I hope this work bc this worse than the Yeast Infection it's self...I'm literally in tears this shit strong and!"

Shaee16 (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I always wondered why they continue to make the other monistat products (3&7) since there's one that gets the job done in a day. Now I know. I put this in before bed and woke up with slight burning. Then as the cream started to come out everywhere it touched was on fire! If I didn't have to go to work I would've been icing my vagina, but no such luck. For half of the day I was absolutely miserable. I don't recommend this and will never be using again!!"

Rkc83 July 6, 2016