User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 859 reviews 61 medications

4.7
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 859 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first time having a yeast infection. I just had surgery and the doctors warned the antibiotics after put me at high risk for a yeast or UTI infection. After a couple days of what was minor itching and burning turned in to major itching and burning. It got bad I was up an entire night with extreme itching and burning. Felt like I was dying! So I decided to go try the monistat for relief! I actually purchased the 3 day package as the pharmacist said the one day would not be enough to do the trick. I put the applicator in around 11:30 or so and had the worst itching and burning ever. An hour later I can say it has calmed down quite a bit. Itching went from a 10/10 to a 5/10 in about an hour. Hoping to soon get some sleep!"

Lani-angel (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I usually don't, get yeast infections. And when I do some natural remedies usually take care of the problem. This time I was taking antibiotics and in turn for one cure I got a whole other problem. Well monistat one anything whether name brand or generic is a no no no no no no...I rather rub pepper spray in my eyes and hose down my female gentalia with icy hot!. This stuff sucks so bad!!! Not worth the pain!!"

Never ever (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Lol don't be such babies. Men are supposed to act like babies. Yes the stuff burns and itches with the medicine. It's supposed to. It's destroying the fungus lol. The product works and it didn't burn and itch for that long. Like I read on one review... we are women crap happens to us and worse stuff than a yeast infection. Toughin up. Buy the product"

Dovah May 18, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Yesterday I started to feel the symptoms of a yeast infection so I bought the one day monistat egg. I took this before about two months ago and it burned like hell and was up all night. But this time I slept fine but when I woke up and peed it started to burn and itch like hell. I recommend going to sleep and inserting it as far up as you can and taking Advil and going to sleep. Although the medicine burns and itches within two days your symptoms should be gone. The stuff does work."

Jsym (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Bad experience with this product I couldn't take the itchiness any more and my appointment was the next day so I bought to hoping it would help...nope! I got worst. Now my labia and vulva is swollen it hurts when I pee, it's hard to sit and move around I'm just waiting for it to get better now and hopefully it'll go away."

Haha_ok (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "NEVER AGAIN!!! Only 2nd yeast infection ever so I thought I'd give Monostat 1 a try. Holy Moly I have never felt such intense burning, itching and swelling. Finally took a shower to wash away what I could then had to use an ice pack. Up all night so painful! They need to repackage with labelling and visuals of flames shooting from the nether region!!!"

TorchedVayJayJay (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had some itching down there and general discomfort so I bought this at Pharmacy I'm 27 and have had 2 yeast infections my entire life. The last time I had one they didn't have 1 day treatment, so I was so happy to see it would be cleared up faster. I just popped it in about 15 mins ago and the itchiness has gotten so bad I can't even sit still. I'm sure it will work because this cream is fast acting and murdering the infection. I was just about to go to bed after working a 12 hr day, bad idea. I'm sure it will work but the side effects are terrible. No burning....yet "

Wowwwwie May 11, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have been itching like anything dwon there for about 3-4 days now so my immediate assumption was that I had a yeast infection. I purchased Monistat and inserted it without any trouble or pain. About 45mins-1 hour in, my itch is now 10x worse than it was before. I sincerely hope it gets better because I do not know if I can handle it."

AllyP1027 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So this is my first time using this monistat 1 ovule thing. I used the 7 day treatment with my previous YI. I put this thing in about 7:45 pm it's now 10:05 pm and it feels like someone rubbed the worlds hottest peppers on my vagina. I'm not sure if the itching went away (it was very mild to begin with) or the burning is so bad that I don't even realize it. This stuff better work because it is expensive and after all this discomfort it better do something."

MelaninMunroe (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First off, I must say "do not be afraid of this product! " It does burn and itch, but it's not as bad as some describe. I was able to work all day after I inserted it. When the burning got bad I just went to the bathroom during my break times and used the cream and wipes. Any medicine at prescribed strength form inserted into you is going to hurt. We as women do so much to our bodies, and this is nothing compared to a lot of these things that are a necessity to our health!"

RMBM May 4, 2017

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I purchased the monistat 1 ovule Monday night and inserted it around 9 something. As I was laying down I started to read the reviews on here and got scared for me life because I was scared that I would endure that burning and itching. I actually didn't have any problems with that... but the second time I put the external cream on I damn near died. It burned so bad that I hurried up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I think I used it too close in time... but it's now the next day and I feel wonderful no more itching or burning just discharge still from the medicine coming out"

asdfghjklzz May 3, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm unsure as of yet whether this horrid medicine has helped or will help, but I wanted to add to the numerous warnings from others like me. If you're reading this before buying, DON'T DO IT! The discomfort and irritation from the infection is a cake walk compared to what you will feel after inserting this into your most delicate of places. The pain and burning was so intense that I'm quite certain the inner walls of my vagina were melted through. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would contemplate stuffing my hoo-ha full of ice. Please, heed these warnings, its not worth it! And if you're one of the poor souls desperately trying to determine how long your torment may last, unfortunately several hours. Good luck!"

Fire in the Hole!! (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Let me tell you guys... I didn't really have a choice but to take a chance with this medication & I'm glad I did. No burning or itching this time. Yup I said this time. I've taken this before. Twice actually. I don't know why this time didn't burn, I didn't do anything differently. Last year around this time was my first time experiencing that burn of a thousand suns every woman is talking about. I wanted to scratch my insides out, along with the rest of my flesh, but I waited it out & tried to have my bf distract me until I could sleep again. So take caution with this product, but don't count it out all the way. It does the job, but it's extra strength."

Iloveyoulikexo (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Bruh this stuff burns so bad. Save your time and go take the pill for the infection you're way better off. It feels like I put hot sauce in my vagina . So upset ! This made my yeast infection 5x worst painfully !!!"

Feesah (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I thought I was the only person who felt like a shot of tequila on fire. Even thought my cookie feels like a fireplace it actually works but this is my first and LAST time using it. Back to my old treatment I go."

luckup2 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus I will never, EVER use this again. Years ago I stopped using this crap when my doc prescribed me boric acid capsules to treat my YI which are fab! Since I've been ordering the Ph-D suppositories from Amazon (also boric acid and works like a charm), but I was out and miserable, so against my better judgment I gave this a whirl again. My vajayjay is on FIRE!!! I cannot handle it! This crap has to be made by Satan himself! Don't do it ladies! "

RadGal1982 (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is bad. The extreme pain and inserting was ridiculous. I didn't know what to do. The only thing that provided relief was a warm bath with a cup of apple cider vinegar. Do Not Use"

Masea April 30, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I AM ON FIRE. I had a simple not even totally bothersome yeast infection this week and decided I wanted to nip it in the vajay (pun intended) in one day..... BAD MOVE Oh my goodness! What has this egg I inserted done to me! GO TO THE DR! The vulvar cream only makes it worse. Please stop burning soon! Ughhhhh "

Lizziemarie April 28, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never again will I use monistat ovule. I am burning ,itching and just irritated down there!!!!! I was not like this before monistat!!!!! Never again "

Anonymous April 27, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Had an irritating Yeast Infecion for a few days with terrible itchying. Decided to make a doctors appointment for the next morning.. but figured I would try Monistat 1 in the meantime. Put the egg in at 5:30pm... didn't feel much for 3 hours. Became slightly itchy around 9:30 pm but it was definitely bearable and nothing compared to how I had felt the previous days due to the yeast infection. Had discharge (mostly medicine) definitely recommend wearing a pad to bed that night and a little bit the next day as well. Within 24 hours my yeast infection was gone and I was feeling good as new! These reviews all scared me quite a lot but I am very relieved none of the horrible burning/itching happened to me. Would definitely use monistat 1 again!!"

Kally12345 April 23, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I doubt I can do a better job of explaining how awful the side effects of this medicine are than the other women here. Just don't do it."

Ecologist (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh. My. God. I thought my YI was bad before I used Monistat and now I'm wishing for that "pain and itching" to return to me. Lord in heaven. I paid a lot for this and my honey pot is BURNING. Not just uncomfortable, I'm literally dancing around and yelling curse words as I'm typing this. I can't take it anymore. I need to ice my vagina. I never thought I would ever NEED to ice my vagina. But thanks Monistat. The grandest of canyons has been scorched by satan's nectar."

axe wound is on FIRE April 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ladies, please be advised some of the ingredients in Monistat 1 may be what you are allergic to. So sorry to hear of all the bad experiences. This is my third time using Monistst 1 and each time it has cleared up my yeast infection. This time, I just got done taking 10 days of antibiotics and I was popping pro biotic 8 to counter the antibiotics killing both my good and bad bacteria. Probiotics are excellent to keep from getting a yeast infection while taking antibiotics. However, yesterday I had a Colposcopy and Biopsy after I had an abnormal pap. Next day, yeast infection. :( Popped this Monistat1 in and it's practically and instant relief."

Stephy1029 April 20, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not use the cream that comes with this. It turned my hoo-ha into a burning ring of fire. It is 1 am and I have to work tomorrow. It's going to be a sleepless night for me"

Burning ring of fire (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy mother. Dying right now. I had moderate swelling and itching from the YI, placed this in at night time. The next time I had a bowel movement the evil egg started to ooze out. My vagina has swollen AT LEAST twice it's size. I feel like I'm being chemically burned. Goopy, which is fine - who cares...but the BURN AND THE SWELLING. I feel like this is worse than my YI. I just finished rocking back and forth naked, on all fours, on my bathroom floor. Prepare yourselves ladies."

Giant vagina April 15, 2017