User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.4

1,180 reviews 64 medications
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 4.5 1,180 reviews

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well, I thought I’d give the one day a try, get it done and over with. OMG! 5 min after inserting, I feel this intense pain down there like someone was using to a weed wacker made out of razor blades , or having that area lit on fire with a flame thrower and doused with battery acid! Run for the hills with this med!! It so bad!!"

Firecrotch June 22, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is by far the worst thing I have ever experienced, I took this medication around 11 pm before I went to bed and now it’s 5 am and I can’t sleep and I’m burning and itching like crazy, and I cannot do anything about it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I saw all the comments other women made and I was afraid to try it. I'm glad I did. What works for one woman may not work for the next. I did feel a little tingling but that was it. I don't know if the cream is better than the egg or not but I used the cream. I didn't experience the extreme burning and itching, thankfully. I do feel bad for the ones that did. I say give it a shot, it may work."

Kenndie (taken for less than 1 month) June 21, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have never posted on a site like this, but the 1 day miconozole product is truly horrible. I used the little egg shaped vaginal suppository and I am in misery. I have showered, used the wipes, etc. to stop the severe burning and itching, but nothing works. It started within a few minutes of application and has not improved at all in 24 hours. Do not use this product. It should be discontinued because of it's severe side effects. I have used the 7 day creme many times and I have never experienced anything like this. Shame on the drug companies for selling this product."

Misery (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Works great. It burned really badly for an hour and then it became soothing. I'm so glad I picked it up."

Cas (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It is now June 19th 2018. I am so regretful that I made this purchase. I figured I didn't want to wait until the morning when I can call my doctor for something to take for a simple yeast infection. It is now 2 a.m. and I am dying, trying to figure out why on Earth did I try this particular medication and why didn't I read the reviews Prior to getting it. STD test came back negative, but this medication burns I am trying to figure out how I am going to make it through my morning meetings. Recommendation stay away from this particular product it seems like a cruel trick on women."

Why did I try this (taken for less than 1 month) June 19, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "What is in this egg?? My lady parts are hotter than the inside of a volcano. I am as swollen as I was right after I gave birth. This is miserable."

Tlynn (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "NEVER USE THIS. I started to get the symptoms of a YI so I bought the 1 day pre-filled one. It itches and burned but I figured it was just meds doing its thing, next day wasn’t bad just a little red. Now 4 days later I’ve missed 3 days of work and am in excruciating pain. My vagina is swollen, irritated and has sores all over. No it’s not an STD as my Doctor ran the test and was negative. It is just a really bad reaction !!!"

Anon (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I gave this product a 5 because although it cured my YI I had to endure the most painful vaginal pain I've ever had and I've birthed 5 children. 30 minutes after inserting it my vagina started to burn, the itch was out of this world. I got in the shower for which seemed like an eternity to cool down my lovely lady parts. It did not help. I finally put on my thinking cap and got an ice pack wrapped it with a wash cloth and held it on my vagina. I can only imagine some man made this, there's no way this shouldn't/couldn't be used as torture. If you need to take this I'd suggest taking it at night before bed after throwing back a few vodka tonics or a few benadryls or some nyquil to ease you into slumber. If not you'll feel like I did, I wanted to rip my crotch off and throw it into a pool of ice cold milk."

Juicy (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the most PAINFUL thing I have ever experienced!!!! MY VAGINA HAS BEEN ON FIRE FOR 12 hours! Get that stuff out of you as quickly as you can. I took this last night and haven’t slept a bit. I spent hours googling and finally found someone who said to get a douche and rinse it out. I OWE THEM MY LIFE. I douched this POISON out and then refilled it with water four more times until I finally got some relief. GET IT OUT ASAP. It’s a shame that this product is still on the shelf when MOST women have SEVERE & INTENSE side effects. Monistat should be ashamed of themselves. BEWARE & stay away from this if you love your vagina."

They should be sued (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh my! As soon as I inserted it it burned so bad. I'mm burning up from the pain. It only lasted about 1 hour tho now the itch is feeling a lot better, only take this product if u can handle pain! I'm pleased with it though"

Itchy itch (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy moly. I'm on the bathroom floor dying. This has never been this bad! Did they change the product?? I don't even know what to do. Everything is swollen. I showered and about to go take Benadryl and lay on an ice pack. There should be a law suit with this company because this is insane."

helpme (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My first time taking this product, I did it around 12am, about 30 min after I’ve done it I felt really warm down, around 1:30am I couldn’t sleep because my vagina was on fire, but after 2:30am I was able to sleep. Now it 11am and the burning is actually gone I mean it’s a little tingly down there but the pain is gone, the pain didn’t last to long, But I don’t think I’ll be doing it again if I get a YI ever. That egg is pure lava and I won’t be putting in my vagina ever again. But if you have a severe YI then this might be for you but you’re gonna have to feel the pain we’ve all felt for a few hours. I say take it at night, it might be uncomfortable for you to sleep but least you won’t have to work through the pain or be in pain all da., I took it at night cause I’m not gonna be walking around with an egg in my coochie like a chicken that’s about to give birth to this lava egg no thanks!"

Lys June 10, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Look, I'm giving this thing a 4 because yes it made me itch and burn like nothing I've ever felt BUT it did work and help. Pop two Benadryl and go to sleep. You wont feel a thing and it helps a load. Because before I took that Benadryl..I was miserable and it was SO BAD! Hopefully this helps someone"

Ona (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMGoodness!!!! I knew I had a YI from the antibiotics I had for a UTI. The symptoms started on a Friday after my doc office closed so I called my doc office on Monday and he called in a Diflucan. Still itching on Wednesday afternoon and no relief in sight, the pharmacist recommended the Monistat 1 Day or Night Ovule. I bought the “kit” and inserted the ovule around 2:30pm. I read the reviews and thought it can’t be that bad. I was VERY wrong. At first, the cooling wipes and the external cream worked great. No itching. Sweet relief after 6 days. After about an hour, I am having some discomfort from burning but the intense itch is HORRIBLE!!! I don’t know if I can handle the itching!! I’m currently sitting on an ice pack and it’s barely relieving the itch.. just enough to make me not want use a Brillo pad on my lady parts!! I just hope this works and the itch stops soon. Or someone clubs me over the head and knocks me unconscious. Either is fine with me at this point!"

Justcallmescratch June 6, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I ended up getting monistat 1 at my drugstore when I had a yeast infection hoping it would work. After reading the instructions and inserting the product I felt slight relief. However, about an hour or so later it started to burn. This continued on for about six hours. It was the most intense burning I've ever had. My vagina was almost completely swollen shut. I couldn't even walk. I ended up getting in the shower and trying to rinse the product out of me. Worst experience ever."

jd342 (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the first time I have EVER had a YI! I like most other thought the Monistat 1 would be great - 1 day and it’s over. Since I also start my period today. I took it and laid down for about an hour the burning and itching slowly started increasing to and unbearable amount. The irritation is so bad it’s like a jolt to my nerves. I tried Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, I am currently laying in a cold bath of Tea Tree Oil because it’s the only way I can find relief!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I thought I had a YI but I wasn’t sure so I bought a box of this stuff and shoved the little egg up there. Went about my day. About 3 hrs later I was at the gym and the burning up inside my vagina was so intense I almost ripped my shorts off right there on the treadmill in front of the whole class. Then I went to TJ Max and it got worse. Their bathroom was out of order. I kept pulling my shorts lower and lower bc anything touching my vagina was excruciating. When I got home I jumped in the shower washed it for 10 minutes. Omg. What awful stuff."

Katie (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It’s two in the morning and I’m unable to sleep or lay back in bed because of the pain and discomfort. This stuff is awful. It may work instantly and be super quick, but the pain you must go through is almost unbearable. I’m so light headed from the pain alone."

ann (taken for less than 1 month) May 29, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "LADiES PLEASE READ!!!!!!! DO NOT USE!! I used the one day capsule. Not my first YI but haven’t had one in a couple years. I usually see a doc and take the oral pill but it was a holiday weekend so I had slim choices. Long story short I had the ON FIRE experience as many other women have described. It was unbearable and tears ran down my face in excruciating pain. I used ice packs to calm the heat. When I finally saw a doc the next day she explained that this product is only good for certain types of YI and NOT ALL. Meaning you need to know what kind you have first. I never write reviews but the pain was so unbearable that I needed to help a girl out. It’s not worth the risk of realizing the product doesn’t work for you. Go see a doctor first TRUST me! I’m a strong girl, I lift weights and can tolerate pain pretty well. THIS IS UNBEARABLE and EXCRUCIATING! I could barely walk to the car, had to lay in bed with ice packs between my legs."

LB (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I’ve used this product before and this has got to be the worst experience I’ve had with it. Just when you think your itching can’t get worse, the product multiplies it by 500. The itching is also way deeper and feels like it’s hitting a nerve or something that makes my whole body jump. I would prefer the ghost pepper pain over this intense itching. I have my fingers crossed that this will be worth it in a few hours."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had yeast infections before because I always get them from UTI antibiotics so I was expecting one. I usually always get Diflucan but I decided to get Monistat since it seems quick and easy and my friend suggested it. So I went and got it and inserted it. Currently I have a a completely swollen hooha that is cracked and bleeding because it legit burned me. I went to the urgent care and got Diflucan. I'm also sitting on a cold towel chugging water with a swollen vagina. Don't buy."

Gahhhh (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was practically sick all of April and taking so many antibiotics caused me to have a yeast infection. This was my first one and I had been miserable down there for a week so I ended up trying Monistat 1 because I wanted quick relief. After inserting the suppository, I did feel instant itching and burning and felt this for about 3 hours. Yes, it was extremely uncomfortable, but as soon as it went away the itching that I had been miserable from for a whole week was gone. So for anyone reading this, don’t get freaked out from all of these other reviews. Yes, it does burn at first but it’s worth it because it gives you quick relief - well it was for me anyway! That’s the whole point of this medication; it does what it says it’s supposed to do. Get through the first day and you’re good. I do suggest taking it at night because gravity is not your friend and you will discharge. I hope this helps!"

blccccc May 25, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wish I had thought to check for reviews on this product. But I had used Monistat in the past with no issues.. About 3 weeks ago I self diagnosed a yeast infection. It had been years since I used any Monistat products.. I go to the pharmacy and see that they now had a line of products.. 1, 2, 3 etc. I chose the Monistat 1, thinking 1 and done. Oh my!!!!! The thought of that day still haunts me.. I used product according to instruction, took a 3 hour nap. When I woke up it felt like a bomb exploded in my vagina. I immediately went to the ER and I'm still having issues as a result. I'm embarrassed... Is there anyone else still having issues and why is this product still on the market?"

Not4amillion (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I’m laying here with an ice pack on my vagina (after I applied a handful of coconut oil to it). I’ve taken a Xanax and half a Tylenol with Codeine just to try and fall asleep! Nobody here is exaggerating when they say it’s like having a ghost pepper inside you. I may put stickers on the boxes at the drugs stores that say WARNING...READ REVIEWS BEFORE USE. Be prepared to call the fire department ladies!"

Burning in hell (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2018