User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.4

1,294 reviews 64 medications
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 4.4 1,294 reviews

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The itching is intense and excruciating after application but if you absolutely need your YI gone in one night it will work. Highly recommend just going for the 3-day but if you’re desperate for it to be gone in one night just be aware that you will have an intense itch you can’t scratch for hours. Absolutely cannot sleep!"

Ohmyjina (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Like everyone else on here I didn’t look up reviews till AFTER I already inserted. It is now 30 mins in and THE ITCH IS INSANE!! I’ve used Monistat before and I usually felt discomfort but this is on another level! Idk why it’s so bad this time! What can I do to find some relief !? HELP!"

Nicole September 22, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Bought this to try to get rid of the yeast infection quicker since the home remedies seemed to be taking a while and I was in discomfort. I am very much regretting buying and using this! It feels so much worse then my original symptoms and I was not expecting that. So crazy itchy and some burning... I can’t fall asleep. Already tried a wet, then dry rag. Then resorted to sitting in the bath tub hoping the meds would wash out. Not how I expected this to go! It is miserable!"

Unhappy (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I purchased Monistat 1 after taking an antibiotic for a sinus infection which resulted in a yeast infection. I am 7 months pregnant and it gave me the worst yeast infection I have ever had. I thought for sure why not buy the one day as opposed to the three and get it done so I could feel better. I used the product at about 10:30 p.m. it was a little uncomfortable when I first inserted it so that made me look up reviews to see if that was normal. Where I was traumatized and scared to death that I was going to be in excruciating pain for the rest of the night. Thankfully I didn't have any of the trouble talked about in these other reviews. I did experience a little bit of itching when I use the bathroom through the night and then in the morning felt swollen but nothing like described in other reviews it's now 1 in the afternoon the day after and feel perfectly fine and back to normal. I would definitely use this product again but I'm sure the experience could be different for every person."

Nay September 20, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I'm unsure if this medicine is for me or not. At first I was like why would you ever want to have 3 or 7 day relief if you could have it one? And now I know. For me the burning isn't nearly as bad as what is being described I guess everyone has different reactions. It was the ITCHING that got me. I wiped off the cream and feel so much better! Hopefully this helps, because I've never had a YI before and this experience is not great"

Unsure September 20, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used it for a YI. The next day I started spotting. I had spotting for the next week. I have not had a cycle for two years, so I should not be bleeding. Don’t know what it did to my insides. Still itch but I will find something else."

SJ (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS! Everything was normal for the first 30 mins after I inserted the ovule. I used the wipes to calm the itching and they helped for about 30 seconds. Once the ointment was released, I felt an intense burning/itching sensation, worse than before I used any medicine. I’m writing this as it’s continuing to burn and itch inside my vagina. I can’t get it out and I’ve been non stop crying. Please. Don’t. Use. This."

Kat (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had purchased this today and was going to use it right before bed. I had everything ready to go and something just told me to check reviews first, and I am SO glad I did. I want to thank each and every one of you kind souls for taking the time to post your experiences. I have a lot of medical issues in that region and I can very much imagine the pain that was in store for me. I am so sorry to all those that did go through with it and I hope a speedy recovery to everyone!"

SoVeryThankful (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I had a severe yeast infection. And it was itchyyyy & I was producing a lot of yeast. First thing I did was go to the GYN and get this 1 time pill but after 3 days it went down from severe to mild. So I went to get Monistat 1 cause I just want the yeast to be GONE TBH. & I stook it (the egg) at 12am went to sleep woke up like at 5am cause my PJs was a mess cleaned myself up and went back to sleep. It’s now 11am and I haven’t experienced any severe burning or itching, I would explain it more as a uncomfortable tingling sensation . And I’ve had like what looks like white paint leaking out of me (from the egg). Tip: If you know your body is sensitive I wouldn’t take it just go to the Gyn. & try to do it on a day you know you don’t have to go anywhere like just so you can stay home and relax. I hope this help I’ll let you know any changes tmm"

Cee September 17, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you are experiencing a horrific painful burning and itching sensation from this product, You are not alone. This product should never be sold over the counter. I have been in excruciating pain almost unbearable pain for the last 2 hours in and around my vagina. I'm literally laying here with a cold compress between my legs"

vag on fire September 16, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used organic coconut oil for 2 days and my infection was healing really well. I thought I’d get the 1 day Monistat to really kick it. Oh was I so wrong. It was the worst mistake ever. I feel that I placed a bomb in my girl parts. Not only does it look like my lady parts blew up but I made it very angry. I’m back to the coconut oil and it’s helping but I extended my healing by 7 days I’m sure. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS!! Be kind to your lady parts and walk away from Monistat."

Barbara September 15, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I haven’t ever had a yeast infection before and I’m not entirely sure what caused it but it matched all the symptoms so before I headed into work I stopped and looked for the best remedy. 1 day vs 3 or 7? Obviously picked the 1 day. I was terrified after reading reviews! Preparing to leave work and go home to be swallowed in pain. I inserted the egg at around 9:30 am and it’s 6 pm now. I have a slightly warm tingly sensation and had some mild itching after I peed for the first time. But thankfully nothing other than that and I’m hoping it stays that way because what you ladies have gone through just sounds horrendous."

happy September 15, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I’ve never used this stuff before but I tried it anyway. I see a lot of reviews on here for some type of unbearable pain after insertion and releasing the ointment. I have endometriosis and I am VERY sensitive to anything going on “down there”. I must admit that this was uncomfortable at first but not unbearable. Just prepare yourself for what you see in the toilet after this stuff does it’s job..it’s gross"

Hope (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2018

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I started to treat with natural methods (inserting garlic and then tried apple cider vinegar drops) and they alleviated the symptoms, but the yeast infection wasn’t going away. I picked up the generic version of montistat one day at target. It was like $11. I was really freaked out by the reviews on but I decided to use it anyway. Great results. No burning or excessive itching like other people reported. The skin on the opening of my vagina was very raw so I was really concerned about the burning but I didn’t get any of that at all. I woke up the next morning and externally I was still itchy so I rubbed the excess gel/cream on it and after a few hours ALL SYMPTOMS WERE ALLEVIATED. I think the trick to avoiding burning is putting the cream in as deep as you can like the instructions say. It’s gonna melt and trickle down anyway. Anyways, I definitely recommended it. I tried it on Wednesday and I am all cleared up."

L September 14, 2018

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Please save yourselves!!!! That’s honestly all I can say...... DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!"

Kaykays98 September 13, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Why didn’t I review comments before using this stuff. HELP. I feel like if I move the itching will come back. I thought I’d get the quickest relief and my goodness this stuff burns."

Omg it burns (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the WORST night of my life. After inserting the cream, I felt ok for about 1-2 hours. Then woke up with 100x more burning and itchiness than before I had used this product. I tried to wash it out after 20 mins of excruciating itchiness, but it’s impossible. Applying an ice pack seemed to help a bit, but not enough. I WILL NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN. STAY AWAY."

Guest (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Like others, I wish I had read these reviews first. 2 hours in and I am burning like there is no tomorrow. This product is awful. I literally feel like my vagina is consuming itself from the inside out. In addition to the ovule, I really lathered on the cream on the exterior. Big freaking mistake. I will try using yogurt on it and ice pack. Ridiculous!! Pain from this compared to discomfort from yeast infection - no comparison. Spare yourself a night of a burning vagina and avoid. The only plus to all of this is that I didn't use it in the daytime during work hours."

Tech Girl (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I went to my doctors office because I was experiencing a little discharge, and slight itching. My doctor told me that I had developed a yeast infection from the type of soap that I had used that gave me a reaction. She gave me a pill and told me to get Monistat over the counter so I decided to get the one day treatment because my anniversary is in 3 days worse mistake ever I inserted the egg about 7pm I started feeling burning about an hour later so I hopped in the tub, got out and it's now 1am and I'm still burning very bad I didn't read the reviews until after I inserted the product this need to be off the market first and last time using this product "

Yettie (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I really wish I had read this before I bought and used. I am relieved that it is not an uncommon reaction but also livid because I am feeling 10x worse pain and itching right now than I did 2 hours ago. I am going to take some Benadryl now and hope for the best. I have never experienced pain like this before. Unreal."

Holymoly September 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "All the comments you read about the burning are true! Prior to using it, I had severe itching for 3 days... turns out I have BV and YI... yay pregnancy hormones. I was recommended Monistat by the nurse practitioner and didn't know which day to get, so I got the 1 thinking, "I've been suffering for 3 days already, I'll just get the 1 app it will work faster." WHYYY did I not read reviews before I stuck that thing up there?! Now I am suffering worse!"

VagOnFiya (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product is definitely not for the faint hearted. I’ve had my fair share of infections, but never have used monistat. Was recommended it and told it can be itchy and burning but it means that it’s working. Inserted it before bed and used the cream. Woke up like 5 hours later with the itchiest crotch ever. Took Benadryl and applied cream and waiting for it to kick it in. Never used over the counter medicine before so will seen if it works."

Steph (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My experience with Monistat 1 was really good. Monistat has always worked well for me. I was scared because of all the reviews, but it ended up not being bad at all, the only discomfort I had was with all of the product coming back out, minor cramps, and minor itching. I put it in as far as I could and put on a small amount of the cream before sleep and experienced itching for a few hours but nothing major. Small discomfort during the day after but Now it’s about 24 hours after and I feel no discomfort at all !"

RGS B DOT (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh my goodness. Used this one day treatment less than ten minutes I was burning and itching. Ladies DO NOT USE this product. Wished I would have read the reviews before I used it. NEVER EVER AGAIN"

burning September 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought monistat-1 for a mild YI. NEVER AGAIN!! I'd rather deal with the itchiness of the yeast infection rather than the burning, tender to touch, swollen that I'm enduring after using this product. I'm wondering why it's still on store shelves. Please do yourself a favor and don't buy this!"

Fireindahole (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...