User Reviews for Tioconazole topical

4.3

1,360 reviews 63 medications
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 4.3 1,360 reviews

Reviews for Tioconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought this thinking it's gotta beat using 7 days worth of medication. Oh my goodness. Please for the love of God don't buy this stuff! I used it about 30 minutes ago and I want to literally rip off my V and wash it. It burns and itches so bad! I went from mild discomfort with the infection to being balled up on the couch in sheer pain. Next time I'm going to go to the Dr for diflucan. This is awful."

mystified73 (taken for less than 1 month) December 14, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I must say this product does work, but be prepared to be the most uncomfortable sensation for about 3 hours. The itching and burning can be severe but it does subside. I would suggest using this at night. I inserted the oval about 12:30 am at 4:00 I was finally able to go to sleep by morning I was 100% relieved ."

Nell December 11, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Yeast infection wasn’t going away with the oral capsules that the doctors prescribed... SO I tried this. My feet are literally withering in pain. It’s 1am and my vagina is crawling around the pits of Hell having a grand old time. Girls, don’t do this to yourself. Read the reviews goddamnit. Having an icepack between your legs is not exactly thriving. Please love your lady parts more. Goodnight. Rip Vag."

LiterallyCrying December 11, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Sooooo I bought the monistat 1 because my health insurance doesn’t kick in until Jan 1st and last time I had a YI I took the pill prescribed by my doctor. Anyways, I inserted the monistat 1 medicated egg and about 1 hour later I used the bathroom before going to bed and I started to feel a burn. I laid down and the burn became 10 times worse. I washed off thinking it would help but NOPE it didn’t help not one bit. Not ONLY did my vagina burn but I looked at it with my hand mirror and it was swollen. I would NEVERRRRRR buy this product ever again. I am currently in the bed with my legs spread so wide with ice in a ziplock baggy to relieve the pain and swelling. I don’t wish this agony on my worse enemy."

Her (taken for less than 1 month) December 11, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I’ve been dealing with YI for a couple of weeks straight and it usually goes away a few of days after my cycle begins but not this time. I was very uncomfortable and opted to use Monistat 1. I read the instructions before using and inserted as far back as comfortable and did not have any issues with discomfort. I did notice discharge within an hour of insertion but after the second hour of use my vag was feeling better with some tingling from the medicine. I did notice a bit of itching while with discharge the first hour and I used the cream to alleviate this. I think it was the YI being flushed out. After using cream I felt better. After the second hour and with a fresh liner I went to bed with no issues. It was definitely an improvement from the YI and symptoms from before using medicine. Today is the next day and about 14 hours later and I do feel some tingling sensation but haven’t felt fresher. I’m happy with results so far."

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Can’t get any sleep! Inserted around midnight and by 2am was burning so badly I was in tears. The burning finally subsided, but then I had to pee. Bad move. After wiping, the burning cane back and now it is combined with severe swelling. I am now praying myself to sleep and trying to ignore how swollen I feel down there. If I only would have visited this site yesterday."

Grandpasgrl (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT BUY THIS. Like many of these reviews I had a mild yeast infection and 5 minutes after using I was on the floor in in excruciating burning pain, not knowing what to do. The aggressive stage has finally passed and now I'm just super uncomfortable and immobile on the couch but it literally made my legs weak. This is horrible.. I have learned my lesson to ALWAYS read the reviews before purchasing. This stuff better work."

Anonymous December 4, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Don’t use! I was on fire. I woke up from a dead sleep to get an ice pack to put down there to help. Take the time to use the 3 or 7 day that have less mg."

Chicka (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This was a horrific experience. About 30 mins after application it started to burn like you would not believe. 300 times worse than the infection. Would never ever try this again and should get a refund as I had to wash it out"

Ouch (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It burned like anything but it WORKS! Felt better immediately the next day!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 1, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Please read reviews before use. I did not. I used it about an hour ago and now I’m having the most severe itching/burning I’ve ever felt. I’m currently jumping around trying to get it to leak out and then I’m going to shower. Yes, I’m in tears writing this. NOT WORTH IT. I had a MILD yeast infection and now I’m in severe pain. DO NOT BUY"

OUCH November 29, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It is as if Satan made the little egg, himself. Within 20 minutes, my vagina was on fire. I’m not even Catholic but I was saying a few Hail Mary’s. A lot of women on here got the itching side effect but I was blessed with The Burn™️. The term, “fire crotch” has a whole new different meaning now than when I was growing up. I would advise using the 3 or 7 day treatment unless you’re a masochist. I didn’t wash the treatment out because I figured it would end at some point and it eventually did. The medicine did work and I feel great today but I realized that I can, and should, take the time to do the 3 or 7 day treatment."

KPrice (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just used this for the first time after taking antibiotics and getting a mild YI. Mistake. I used it before heading to bed and probably in 30 minutes I had SEVERE itching that was so unbearable I really didn’t know what to do. It was so uncomfortable I almost lost my mind. I tried wiping most of the medication away and wiping with an aloe wet wipe. It’s a bit better now, itching a bit and some soreness, but I’d rather suffer a YI than deal with this trash. Ridiculous."

May (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID...... I just bought this last night because I am so tortured down there. I inserted the egg last night before bed two hours later got up to get husband lunched packed and I was ITCHING SO BAD after taking a bath and sitting in there for a bit I am just burning/a lil itching now, hopefully this will stop.. but just having to ride it out. I WISH I would have read these reviews first before using."

RebelzAngel November 15, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT BUY. I'm 18 and was so embarrassed about having a yeast infection in the first place so I dealt with it for a week until I couldn't stand it anymore and thought something would finally help when I was told to get this. Also it was ridiculously expensive but would have been worth it had it actually worked, but it definitely doesn't seem like it is going to. Less than 1 minute after trying it burned so bad I didn't know what to do. I thought it meant it was working until it got so severe I was on the floor trying not to scream, so I ran to the shower and tried to get most of it out but its still so much worse than I could've ever thought it could get. So now I'm currently crying waiting for the doctors office to open in the morning so I can go and get some real medicine for it and hope that they can do something about this extreme burning too. Never buying any products from this brand again. Should be illegal to still sell with so many negative responses to it."

Anon (taken for less than 1 month) November 11, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product is not for the faint of heart! I expected some discomfort, it is stated in the directions, however I was in no way prepared for the intense burn/irritation I wish I read some reviews before administering this torture. When I say intense, I mean if I could remove my cookie and rinse it thoroughly I would have. It was about 30 min after inserting that the pain began and it was about 2 hours before the burn became palatable. I don’t recommend using this product right before bed, as sleep will elude you. A cool towel was helpful for the outside but the deep irritation felt inside was not quenched by anything...shower, fizz bath, nothing! You just gotta ride that out!! However once I got through it, I began to feel relief. Now I can’t be completely sure if I felt relief because I was no longer under spy level torture or if the product really works, but next time I’ll go with an oral prescription from my doctor."

Sunni November 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Please do NOT use this! After 30 minutes of insertion my vagina felt like it was on FIRE!! It was EXCRUCIATINGLY painful . Never again"

Imdying November 7, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I caught my yeast infection early on and my symptoms were mild. I thought it would be smart to nip it in the bud and use medication before it got worse! I wanted to use monistat 1 that way I could take it during the day. It felt fine for about an hour, but after the medicine began to drain it slowly intensified all symptoms to the point of misery! The burning and swelling are unbearable. I finally just showered and removed all of it in hopes it will calm down! Definitely not worth it!"

KylieB (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was put on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Got the YI and of course immediately called my mom. She said monistat would work. So thinking the 1 day would help get rid of it faster... I bought it and inserted it in about 30 minutes ago. I almost immediately started itching and burning more than I was with just the YI. I’m currently laying in bed with a cold water bottle on my panties bc it hurts so bad. Maybe the 3 & 7 day ones are better but I’m not going to be using the 1 day EVER again!!"

Never. Again. (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So this was my first YI and I'm assuming it was mild by looking it up on the internet. I was recommended monistat from a reliable source and I was not expecting how uncomfortable this medication was. It warns of mild burning but it almost got to a point where I couldn't stand it. It felt like burning spiders crawling down my vagina. I was afraid to move or even relax. The burning did not stop for about 3 hours. I peed 2 times in that span and there was some of the ointment discharge and my vagina was extremely sore. The morning after the discharge was a gross creamy color, still sore but the itching/ burning was gone. Through out the day I have had weird discharge but the symptoms are better. I would not recommend this product to anyone even tho it worked. I go through enough as a woman and I wouldn't give this to anyone. There must be a better way"

humanF26 November 4, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMgoodness! Do NOT use this product!!! I wanted a quick fix due to a crazy work schedule and my upcoming birthday. I inserted the egg of fire at about 10pm and went to sleep. Woke up an hour later to the absolute worst burning and itching I’ve ever experienced and I've had a vaginal birth. :( I got up and sat in a hot/warm bath for 30 minutes and the burning and itching are better but I’m sure the medicine won’t work since I tried to get it all out so quickly. Just wait until you can get some diflucan from a doctor...the YI symptoms cannot be worse than what I’m experiencing. I can’t believe they are allowed to sell this stuff!! Again, save your lady parts and do NOT buy this product!"

Ugh01 (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst pain ever from this product!! I put it in before bed and was dozing off and all of a sudden it felt like I had put icy hot on my vagina! It was awful and it hurt along with intense stinging and burning. It felt like my parts were on fire !! I will never again try this 1 day product. I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to wake the person sleeping next to me. I kept getting up to try and pee it out. Finally I got an ice pack and put it down there and was able to sleep a few hours. It still stings. NEVER AGAIN"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I discovered I had a yeast infection after taking some antibiotics. So last night before bed I used this product, laid down for the night because I didn't want any of it to come out before it could start working. I woke up this morning and my entire area was on fire! I mean like a forest fire! Along with being on fire, it was itching worse than before I had taken it. I finally researched online what to do about this problem, and everyone suggested wash away whats left. I never imagined this is what I'd be doing on a Tuesday morning, but thanks Monistat for not only making me forget all about my yeast infection, but ruining my entire Tuesday, and hopefully, this burning/itching feeling is gone by tomorrow. I won't ever purchase a single product from you guys again. I don't usually like to even write reviews but if I can save someone from making the same mistake as I, and the other reviewers here, I sure as heck will."

tm56 (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The burning ring of fire fell into me! Within a half hour . But it seems to be cooling to an almost icy hot sensation. Weird I realize it's the medicine working. Hope it's gone by Monday!"

Jojo October 28, 2018

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "As everyone else suggests, DO NOT BUY. I’ve been hit by a car and that pain was less than this medicine. I put it in about two days ago and have been in excruciating pain since then. I can barely walk and have been lying in bed for almost two days straight. This stuff even kickstarted my depression and I have been crying all day, haven’t been able to eat, can barely pee without the burning making me see stars. The pain is so bad I have almost blacked out. This stuff is awful, will never use again, and it should be OFF THE SHELVES."

Brenda (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...