User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 1003 reviews 64 medications

4.6
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 1003 reviews 4.6

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Used a new soap and it threw my pH off. Was at work when I got an insanely uncomfortable feeling. Bought monistat1-day on my way home. By the next morning I was relieved of my symptoms."

Pretty wings90 October 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The comments are insanely on point. I inserted this and as soon as I stood up I felt an unbearable itching sensation. It is super messy and I don't know what is going on. I literally just put this in so I don't know how it will play out but the itching is not worth it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is THE worst product EVER!!! Do not waste your money. Go to your doctor instead. Hours after putting the little ball of medication into my vag oh my GOD!!! I was in so much discomfort! My va-jj was on FIRE!!! It burned so bad I almost cried. And it didn’t go away either. Nope! Instead, it got progressively worse over the following 2-3 days. Not only that but it made my lady bits swell up!! I was a swollen, burning mess. It was worse than having an actual yeast infection! I’m beginning to wonder if the makers of this medication are a bunch of dudes and they are playing a sick joke on all of us women!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Felt compelled to share my experience after reading all the bad reviews. Everyone is different. Bottom line. I took the one day in the middle of the day right after I bought it. Laid down, felt ok. Got up and felt burning and itching. Was pretty intense. Used two wipes and the symptoms began to dissipate. Had a little leakage but was feeling ok by the evening. I have a little burning but nothing that is intolerable. About to get on a plane and happy that I took it. I think it’s worth the try."

MAF510 October 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I inserted the this at bedtime and woke up at 1 am with horrible pain and burning so bad I was in tears and could not sleep. I would've much rather had the mild yeast infection symptoms than the pain from this medication. I tried showering and got some relief but the pain pretty much kept me up until 6 am. I will never buy this product again I would much rather have a yeast infection than feel that pain again!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Don't buy if you've had at least one full day of symptoms. Buy the 3 or 7 day. I've used this twice now and it has not worked. I end up going back for the other ones. If you slightly feel an infection coming on then this may very well work."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Has made my situation 10x worse. Now I have this cream that won't come out and is more itchy than the yeast infection! It's been 2 days since I used the treatment at night and I'm still miserable! Never using this again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Read the reviews on here and I must say I was dreadfully worried, however I used the 1 day Maximum strength and I did NOT experience burning, itching or irritation. I guess every one is different. I feel soooo much better highly recommend!"

Anonymous October 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I had intense itching and burning before taking this medicine that was killing me ! I took it and instantly got relief! So far so good no side effects so far only giving it an 8 because idk if it's cleared yet since I just took it a few hours ago but I feel sooooo much better !"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG! I can’t even explain the pain, itch and burning I’m feeling after inserting this inside of me. I wish I would have read the comments before, but I’m sure if you’re currently reading this it’s too late for you too. I’ve never regretted anything as much as I regret putting this medication in me. It’s now been a hour and I don’t know how much more I can take. This should be taken off the selves!"

Sorry Buyer October 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst pain I have ever felt. Burning and itching. If I had a choice I'd take back the infection. Thank God for ice packs and cool damp cloths. Do not buy this product."

Anonymous October 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Used this product at 11pm it's now 2:30am and I've been up an hour now. It's so itchy it's driving me crazy. I even tried washing it out and it hasn't worked!! DON'T BUY THIS"

Anonymous October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Talk about making a mole hill into a mountain. I went from a mild yeast infection to an all out royal battle within my own vaginal walls. Take it over night they said.... One day treatment they said....my vagina now burns and it swollen due to this treatment. DO NOT BUY THIS."

Still crying (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "PLEASE do not buy this product! Save your $23!! This makes your unpleasant situation into a horrible nightmare. I have never experience such intense burning and itching."

Extremely sorry customer (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "When I used it I had burning that was really bad. Then I woke up the next morning with no burning or irritation. I think it's a good product thank you"

Bebe18 October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you're reading this, it's probably too late. I'm so sorry, and I want to offer you a virtual hand-hold. Many of us women are accustomed to unnecessary discomfort between the waxing, laser, and tweezing. Add this to the list. For me, however, the pain/itching CAUSED by the medication (yes that's right, I was only mildly uncomfortable until placing this miniature vaginal bomb inside of me) subsided in about 2 hours. Overall, much messier (I took it overnight) than the other monistat options. Just go to your doctor and get the pill, or, just stick out the 7 day option. It's the next day for me, and I definitely feel like it is doing it's job. Still, go for a different option..any option."

Hang tight... October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I read the reviews before purchasing but figured what the heck, everyone is different. I WAS WRONG. I feel like a fire has started my vag. I've had children without epidurals and this is worse. The burning and itching is unreal. And to make matters worse, I'm allergic to the "cool wipes" they give you in the package. Stay away and save your $20!!"

Hesamilla13 October 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Help! Someone help me my girlfriend’s vagina is on FIRE!!! I'M HOLDING HER hands BUT she wants to itch her vajaja so bad. I suggest you buy something else or see a doctor I mean IDK what I’m talking about cuz I’m a dude but, yeah call your doctor and don’t hold your boyfriends hand unless he’s cool with you breaking it."

The boyfriend October 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I inserted the Monistat 1-day at bedtime. I woke up at midnight with horrible burning pain. Had to put ice packs on me just to calm it down. I was totally red and swollen. I could barely walk! Wish I had known to wash it out of me. Went to the Dr the next day and got some steroid cream. It has helped but 3 days later I am still I'll having pain. DO NOT USE MONISTAT 1-day!!! It has been horrible."

Anonymous September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ladies this is the absolute worse product made for women ever!! I have just put the prefilled applicator in, and I am ON FIRE!!!! this product should be take off the shelf completely! Please ladies, if you value your precious privates, please don't get this. The amount of itch I am experiencing it's completely ridiculous! I am sitting in bed crying because I don't know how to subside the itching and it's unbearable. Please please do not waste $21 on this product !!!"

ariexpm September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not buy unless you like feeling like you're on fire!!!! That's how I felt after I used it!!!!! Waste of money! Now I'm going to my doctor like I should have done in the first place!"

Anonymous September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ok so I had a yeast infection and I took Monistat-1. Right after I took it I got extreme burns and itching. Here is my advice for people who have already taken it: stay calm because being irritated does make things worse, try and take your mind off of it. Do not itch or touch put ice on it and try to relax. If you haven't used it already my advice is don't. It's been 4 hours and now I'm feeling a lot better than I have been for the past couple of days but what I went through was definitely rough."

advicegiver (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wasn't even convinced I had a full blown YI, but with the irritation I decided to get the 1 a day. I used said product around 11pm - it is now 5am and I'm wide awake after sitting in a cold bath because I feel as tho I've been stung by fire ants. This is ridiculous I don't remember anything burning this bad. I wish I would've read reviews first."

:'( September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Don't use this 1 day stuff go to your doctor for the pill. My mistake thinking this medicine would work. My lady parts are burning and now I have extreme stabbing lower abdominal pain. Don't buy this!!!"

Sad gina (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I tried the 3 day monistat cream for a yeast infection years ago, and it BURNED LIKE HELL FIRE as soon as I put it in. It was horrible. So this time I got a YI I was loathe to try Monistat again. For weeks I tried every treatment under the sun, boric acid, colloidal silver, yogurt, probiotics, ACV, etc... Nothing worked. I finally gave in and figured I would need to use the acid bath... I picked up the 1 day hoping that at least my suffering would be confined to one night. I read the reviews online and apologized to my vajayjay as I popped the egg thingy in a little before bedtime and prepared for the worst... Nothing happened. Seriously. No pain. No burn. A little itch as the product melted. And now my YI is gone! I love this egg."

Liz L (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2017