User Reviews for Risperdal Consta to treat Schizophrenia

Risperdal Consta has an average rating of 7.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Schizophrenia. 78% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 22% reported a negative effect.

Risperdal Consta Rating Summary

7.1/10 average rating

Compare all 80 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 2, 2018

“Can't play sports any more on med. Can't think straight. Constantly tired. Don't even have enough drive to bathe myself. This drug suppresses me in all aspects. The schizophrenia isn't even that bad in comparison to this. It's torture being on this. One day society will see how bad we were mistreated .”

someone001 March 14, 2013

“I've been on this injection for nearly 3 years, at first it seemed like it wasn't working and after going off my medications once before I didn't find that there was much of a change but after 3 months or so I started sleeping at night peacefully without the constant confusion and voices in my head. I also had started doing a better job at work and was able to focus on doing simple tasks which then seemed impossible.”

Daza2j November 9, 2008

“This medicine, although it has to be administered by IM every 2 weeks has been WONDERFUL. I've been on it almost 2 years now. My husband gives me my injections at home. I don't even think I have eexperienced any side effects. I am more focused and relaxed and not as flat.”

ohass April 30, 2010

“I have been on Risperdal Costa for over two years now and find it to be a life saver. I feel like I have my life back in order and my mind back in order. The only side effects I have experienced are decreased sex drive and weight gain.”

JOYA · Taken for 10 years or more November 10, 2019

“I don't have a problem on ripsedal consta except in Canada it is being discontinue and that is causing me stress. I have been taking risperdal consta for the past 12 years and it has been working miracles for me! I don't even have a weight gain issues but we regularly exercise/work and take supplements!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 29, 2020

“I believe after taking this, I stopping thinking well. I took it as an injection. It caused some sort of anxiety and made me think of my past. It cleared up some parts of thinking but after the Dr. prescribed this, I can't tell if it left permanent damage.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 2, 2020

“Risperdal Consta is pretty good. I've been on it for a year and two months and I think it's much better than Invega sustenna by far. Risperdal makes me calm, focused, and maybe even energized but in a very in control of myself way.”