User Reviews for Risperdal Consta

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Risperdal Consta.

Schizophrenia
6.9

Bipolar Disorder
5.7

Summary of Risperdal Consta reviews 6.3 7 reviews

Reviews for Risperdal Consta

For Bipolar Disorder "Worst experience on this drug!! Developed sciatica, gained fifty pounds on it and had my first gallstones flare up on it. Was on it for about six months. Beware!! Make sure whomever injects knows how to do it. Was in pain from the sciatica for about a year after discontinuing the drug."

PostmodenistCupie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 19, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Bipolar Disorder "I've been on this 8 months it seems okay took the pyschotic syptoms away but gettting palputations, body temprature issues too hot and too cold, eating a lot more, slowed my metabolism down, insomnia and flu type symptoms. I do feel 80% better than what I did just constant worry about possble side effects"

si1209 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 16, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Schizophrenia "I've been on this injection for nearly 3 years, at first it seemed like it wasn't working and after going off my medications once before I didn't find that there was much of a change but after 3 months or so I started sleeping at night peacefully without the constant confusion and voices in my head. I also had started doing a better job at work and was able to focus on doing simple tasks which then seemed impossible."

someone001 March 14, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Schizophrenia "This anti-psychotic is a lot better than the original Risperdal. It has less side effects. I have been on this for 6 months and it has eliminated the voices and paranoia."

QQJoker December 20, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Schizophrenia "I have been on Risperdal Costa for over two years now and find it to be a life saver. I feel like I have my life back in order and my mind back in order. The only side effects I have experienced are decreased sex drive and weight gain."

ohass April 30, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Schizophrenia "I found this drug had a very good effect. The only let down is it makes you put on weight."

Anonymous May 7, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Schizophrenia "This medicine, although it has to be administered by IM every 2 weeks has been WONDERFUL. I've been on it almost 2 years now. My husband gives me my injections at home. I don't even think I have eexperienced any side effects. I am more focused and relaxed and not as flat."

Daza2j November 9, 2008