Risperdal Consta Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Risperdal Consta (risperidone) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.
Risperdal Consta Prices
This Risperdal Consta price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Risperdal Consta intramuscular powder for injection, extended release (12.5 mg/2 weeks) is around $234 for a supply of 1 powder for injections, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Risperdal Consta is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Risperdal Consta availability.
Intramuscular Powder For Injection, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Risperdal Consta Coupons and Rebates
Risperdal Consta offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Risperdal Consta Instant Savings Program: Eligible patients may pay no more than $10 per prescription purchased at pharmacy or no more than $50 per prescription purchased at doctor's office; for additional information contact the program at 888-535-2850.
|Applies to:||Risperdal Consta|
|Number of uses:||Once per month until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Risperdal Consta
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Risperdal Consta (risperidone) Injection
More about Risperdal Consta (risperidone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics