User Reviews for Motegrity (Page 2)

Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
4.9

Reviews for Motegrity

Koko Lynn · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2021

For Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: “I took just a 1/2 yesterday morning. Got a crazy pounding headache within 10 minutes, then was constantly going to the bathroom. Nauseated and pounding heart. I have Postural tachycardia syndrome and was flaring with adrenaline surges after taking this 1/2 once. It said it lasts 24 hours. Nope, it’s been 36 hours and I’m still feeling sick to my stomach and nauseated. I could just sip my water. I am trying to push Gatorade as I’m dehydrated. I’ve been massaging my stomach as it’s in pain and gurgling still! I guess I’ll stick to miralax in my water and stool softeners. This is not for me!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2021

For Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: “Have SIBO crohn's, gastroparesis and have been on Trulance for years with minimal help. My doctor put me on Motegrity. I took one pill last night within 2 hours I was in agony and then violently vomiting. It's the next day and I feel horrible. I am so upset because I was praying it would work..I am so bummed.”

Dot February 5, 2021

For Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: “I have been on Motegrity for over a year and it worked great for awhile and lately I have had problems with feeling jittery anxious and depressed. Feeling jittery and anxious is the worse. I have gastroparesis and also on Famotidine Promethazine Lansoprazole and Motillium so it may be a combination or the Motegrity”

AtillatheMom · Taken for less than 1 month December 27, 2020

For Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: “Worked for 3 days and then back to constipation. Also seemed to not mix well with my anti-seizure drugs. My previous seizure drug had caused a particular type of seizure and depression. I haven’t had those problems since I switched off that drug but experienced both in the past week so I am going to discontinue use.”

Shar December 28, 2019

For Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: “I have experienced constipation for many years. I take Motegrity along with a Magnesium supplement every day.( Not at the same time) No side effects for me. I’m finally normal. Thank you Motegrity”