User Reviews for Feldene

Learn more about Feldene.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 350 medications

9.2
Pain 2 reviews 1118 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 4 reviews 345 medications

7.8
Temporomandibular Joint Disorder 1 reviews 36 medications

Summary of Feldene reviews 11 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Feldene

For Pain "I was working in the field making hydraulic hoses making close to $10,000/mo. when I pulled hose off a reel and herniated two disks. I was laid up for 45 days on Workers Comp, barely able to make it to the bathroom and following everything my doctors were telling me to do. I got frustrated because they were putting other people in my area that I developed. I called a doctor who suggested Feldene and said it would take two weeks before it took effect. I was bouncing off the walls in two weeks and returned to work a week later. It allowed me to move and not become stiff. The Ibuprofen and muscle relaxants, did nothing to help me."

Amskeptical (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I take 20mg Feldene every morning, stiffness is manageable for most of the day. No side effects in two months. Like any other medication there may be risks involved, but for me it has worked very well."

jeep 1 November 8, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Temporomandibular Joint Disorder "The Feldene dulled the Temporomandibular Joint Disprder pain some but did not take it away. I often had breakthrough pain when on the Feldene."

Anonymous June 13, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Effective osteoarthritis pain management. However, I'm retaining water. "

Anonymous May 22, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I have been taking this medication for pain in my foot. My Dr. gave it to me for planters faciitis. I was in such pain that I could barely walk when getting out of bed or standing after sitting for a while. One pill lasts for 24 hours, and works great. I haven't been taking it long, so don't know yet if I will get any side effects, but works good for pain, and I can still function normally."

Anonymous January 28, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I've been taking Feldene since August 2009, so approximately 2 months. The only side effects I've noticed is that I bruise much more easily than I did before. I haven't really noticed a big change in the pain and swelling in my fingers/hands from taking it though."

Anonymous October 12, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I had every neurological side effect possible leading to a trip to the ER. I took it for ten days. It took at least two weeks to get completely out of my system and I was back to a normal self. For pain it worked great."

Anonymous October 8, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Mild stomach discomfort abated with 2 glasses of water."

Anonymous July 26, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "I have severe osteoarthritis in my left knee since an infection from surgery in 1972. I started using Feldene around 1983 when I had a severe flare up of pain. I have a strong aversion to pills of any sort but I regard Feldene as a miracle drug. My pain cleared up in days. A 30 day supply would last me for better than a year since I would only take when needed. I've found that it works best when taken in conjunction with exercise because it is the exercise that is the true "cure" for the problem. It seems to smooth the arthritis and perhaps provide other natural relief. The Feldene makes the activity more tolerable and leads to a faster cure. When I get lazy and inactive the problem comes back."

Anonymous January 31, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Taking 20mg of Feldene with a small snack to lessen any irritation and has helped the inflammation of osteoarthritis in my spine. I have had pretty good results by paying attention to that. That said, NSAIDs have their limit as far as advanced OA goes and I have had to add other things but it does what it's supposed to do, reduce inflammation pain. One happy side effect, reduced monthy pains at that time of the month."

Anonymous November 21, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "Have used it for about 15 years as condition is progressing. Only use it until pain subsides and stop as soon as I can. The maximum time required has been one week and in most cases two or three days are sufficient. There have been long periods between the strong pains and I wait for it to be quite bad before using medication so I do not want to overuse and lose the ability to use the milder drugs."

lambie September 3, 2008