User Reviews for Protonix
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Protonix.
Reviews for Protonix to treat Duodenal Ulcer
"Caused severe muscle cramps, headaches. Took away the pain from duodenal ulcers within 3 days."
risingmoon (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2014
28 users found this comment helpful.
"I was recently hospitalized for 4 days with a duodenal ulcer. They ran PROTONIX through an IV--I was in miserable pain..Within 2 days, No Problems, and I could eat again. I'm now on 40mg 2x day, and soon decreasing to 1. It REALLY works, with No side effects!"
pam buck (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2012
53 users found this comment helpful.
More about Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 54 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Protonix (Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Oral Suspension)
- Protonix (Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Tablets)
- Protonix (Advanced Reading)
- Protonix Intravenous (Advanced Reading)