User Reviews for Systane Balance to treat Dry Eye Disease

Reviews for Systane Balance

javajolt · Taken for less than 1 month June 12, 2019

"Like others, I have been using Thera Tears and thought to try the gel what a mistake. Makes my eyes feel like they have glue on them. Would not recommend nor will buy again. Wish I could return them."

Hudson · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2019

"Was told to try systane balance after cataract surgery that resulted in dry eye. This drop is white and oily and blurred my vision. I was using it to clear blurred vision due to dry eye...not make it blurrier. Going back to Refresh Plus Preservative Free. I was hoping systane balance would help, but not for me. The Systane Ultra irritates my eyes too."

Steve · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 17, 2018

"Works great!!! Much better then the other Systane OTC brand drops because it contains mineral oil. A little pricy but well worth it. One bottle lasts me months. My ophthalmologist prescribed this and Xiidra Drops (Rx only) after he diagnosed me with Dry Eye Disease (DED) caused by Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD), which is actually the main cause of DED. I also use a micowavable eye heat mask daily and Ocusoft Hypoclor which targets the main cause of DED. These combinations of treatments have highly improved my condition."

BirdTee · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 18, 2018

"I have used this product with no problem, then I got pneumonia and wow, my eyes went ballistic. Red, inflamed, puffy, itchy and I went to the doctor. He showed me a picture of eyes with problems like mine and the cause was Systane. I was so shocked. It is really terrible."

Deb · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2018

"Went to optometrists / opthamologist For eye exam said I had dry eyes. Gave me sample bottles said to use 4 or 5 times a day first two weeks then no less than 3 times a day. My eyes are swollen, vision blurry, I wake up with goo and gook in my eyes it is awful. I stopped today I hope it clears up soon I drive for a living."

Learn more about Dry Eye Disease

More about Systane Balance (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other brands: Artificial Tears, Refresh, Refresh Tears, GenTeal, ... +40 more