User Reviews for Systane Balance

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Systane Balance.

Reviews for Systane Balance

For Dry Eye Disease "I was told to use this product by my Dr. after cataract surgery. At first I thought my discomfort was because of the surgery but it has been over a month and I still have blurry vision and swollen eyelids. I am stopping these drops and will try a different one for my Dry Eyes."

mrscaddy (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Eye Redness "I've had chronic dry eyes for years as a consequence of an ongoing eye condition. I've used eye drops for years seeking relief includes another Systane product, generic eye lubricants and prescription restasis. This is the first product that has provided real ongoing relief. The only negative is it cannot be used while contacts are in place, but this is minor when compared to the relief provided."

Badpatient June 7, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Eye Redness "I also received a sample of Systane Balance from my ophthalmologist when I asked what he would recommend for my dry eyes. I have found Systane Balance to be the best drops I have ever used for my condition. Previously, I had been using Blink and GenTeal 'Severe Dry Eye Relief' Gel and, while both of these products had provided some relief, neither can compare with Systane Balance. Within a few seconds of my applying the drops for the first time, the stinging in my eyes totally disappeared. The relief provided is also very long-lasting, with the beneficial effects sometimes lasting for more than 24 hours."

GinnyMcL April 10, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Eye Redness "Immediate relief, so glad my optician gave me a sample to try."

ndnPatsy (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Systane Balance (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other brands: Artificial Tears, GenTeal, Refresh, Refresh Optive, ... +41 more