User Reviews for Jencycla

Birth Control
6.8

Summary of Jencycla reviews 6.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Jencycla

For Birth Control "My gynecologist gave me this to prevent pregnancy and I’m still a Virgin. She told me I might get blood clots and depression but not many other side effects. Well just now I got a sudden headache and the first two days I’ve taken it I’ve been very depressed and dizzy and sleepy- never been this bad. I’m going to stay on it for as long as I can but if I feel any worse, I’m just going to say maybe sex isn’t worth it. I also got on these to combat my PMDD but I don’t think it’s helping me with anything yet."

Tori (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been in all different kinds of birth control since I was 14. They have all had horrible side effects. I started this BC after having my first daughter because I was breastfeeding. I have never experienced a single side effect. Due to insurance issues I wasn't able to get this specific one and they switched me to "the same formula just a different brand" it was a no go!! I had mood swings and severe depression instantly. I only took it for like a month. Anyways, got insurance all sorted out and was able to get jensycla again. No joke guys my depression has actually IMRPOVED since being back on this mini pill. And still no side effects. I've been taking it for about 1.5 years total with a small 3 month break. 10/10 would recommend."

Jahni (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 12, 2018

For Birth Control "This is the only hormonal BC pill that doesn't give me mood swings or headaches, however, I do get frequent, heavy spotting throughout the month :("

abide November 13, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been on Jencylca for 3 weeks now and I really like it so far. I have used the pull out method since I got married 14 years ago and it always worked... Until it didn't. I have always been scared of birth control pills due to the side effects. I tried several and they all made me very emotional and depressed so I stopped. I was worried this mini pill would do the same and it actually did the opposite. I am a very needy emotional person and within a week of taken them my mood did change but I am now not emotional, I am happy, I am a little but more bitchy but that doesn't bother me. I did feel nauseaus the first week but that subsided. I haven't yet gained weight, since I was expecting a weight gain I started dieting and that helped."

Bella8999 October 28, 2016

For Birth Control "I decided to post a review to hopefully help anyone out there who's looking for info. Me:I'm 39, no kids, no other medications, alcohol only a few times per year. My results: The first two months I had irregular spotting and two periods a month lasting 4 to 5 days each (the periods were 2 weeks apart so 4 in 2 months). After that, the next 6 months I have been very consistent, one period per month starting on the same day each month and only lasting about 5 days and no spotting in between. Break-outs have been more common in these 6 months just before my period starts, frustrating but controllable with sleep, a multi-vitamin and an acne cream to help. I have not gained weight, but struggle losing it. No harsh or scary side-effects so far."

ABC123XYZ333 January 12, 2016

For Birth Control "I was on this for 10-11 months. Worked great at preventing pregnancy, but caused acne, severe anxiety, chest pain, tiredness, bloating and just overall blah feeling. The chest pain and anxiety was enough for me. I couldn't take it anymore. My doctor switched me to this pill bc of high blood pressure, but I think this pill made it worse than the combined pill. I am done with birth control and it taking over my body!"

MrsS87 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 11, 2015